Isco

He’s a fat shit and would be toxic presence.

Another dumb arsenal move.

I am astounded ppl think this would be anything but another disaster.

Use the money to offer Balogun a bumper contract.

3 Likes

Of course. Arteta is fighting for his job.

Don’t feel committing a lot of money to this window is a good idea.

Adding Isco on loan should give us a good chance in the EL, the league kinda feels like a write off at this point

2 Likes

no thanks, Iscno

2 Likes

If choosing in between “fighting” for EL spot and growing the youth players, I would pick the latter one.
No point to rent a reject, an over the prime player which may or may not get us the EL spot.
For long run, rental player is useless.
The youth players are our future. I’d rather play them more.

1 Like

Fuck.

One doesn’t exclude the other. Games a plenty to both use Smith-Rowe and a Isco (if we sign him).

His wage and loan fee won’t come cheaply. His fitness isn’t exactly tip top given what’s been said in this thread. Better to invest in a younger player.

Eriksen > Isco…amirite @Cristo?

1 Like

If we do loan Isco, will we start him or put him on the bench?
No way we will start ESR and have Isco as sub. It will be the other way round, which is wrong.

That would be a mistake of Arteta. But it’s not a choice like you framed it. That was what I was responding too. Both can be done.

We need another attacking midfielder anyway. Smith-Rowe is the only one Arteta has / is used. Now if that player should be Isco is another discussion, but it seems essential to me Arsenal at least loans an attacking midfielder this window.

I’d add Kamada and Florian Wirtz to the list below.

1 Like

If we’re signing Isco on loan, its very likely because we don’t have the money to buy a priority target.

I expect this window to have very little activity in general. Other clubs are still broke and facing big Covid-related revenue problems, so they won’t want to buy our trash players. We’re still skint and will be looking to solve problems on the cheap.

1 Like

It doesnt make sense to me that two clubs fighting for promotion would sell players. Odegaard has started in La Liga and the CL. But the points stands.

See if we block ESRs minutes with this old fat cunt.

This club is the dumbest stupidest piece of shit.
Get some actual quality you complete weapons!

3 Likes

We would be better off giving Azeez more minutes.

1 Like

Just making a buffer post so Elect can name more Hale End kids we should play without feeling like he’s spamming.

4 Likes

Go ahead @Electrifying, the stage is yours.

1 Like

Giving any actual pounds sterling to Isco in 2020 is proof in itself this club deserves to go bust.

I’m being serious, it will be a terrible day if we partake in this nonsense.

1 Like

I reckon anyone who signs and gets Isco’s stamina up to par will have a baller. It’s just a question mark. Not starting regularly has hurt his development. Not being good enough to start at Real doesn’t mean he isn’t good enough for most other clubs. He hasn’t had many injuries though so could have a great autumn of his career at another club if he wants to push himself somewhere new.

1 Like