Investments (Stonks)

$19.74 now lol

Long term play long term play long term play long term play

2 Likes

We’ll regroup here tomorrow to buy the dip and the day after that and the day after that and the day after that.

Then at the weekend we’ll sell at a loss and reinvest all in doge

2 Likes

Exactly

Doge yolo

2 Likes

Are you looking forward to the SNL show with all your doge lol?

2 Likes

Haha I’m excited to see what happens to my 345 after Musk goes on SNL

2 Likes

I had about 1000 euros worth of doge, bought at 0.05c, a month ago, I sold at a 100 euros profit

Had I held it until now Id have 10.000 :rofl::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Ah man but as people say you’ll never go broken taking profit.

2 Likes

Just goes to show how random money can be made in a bull run in crypto

Doge doing 10x in a month :rofl:

1 Like

Happens to the best of us.

I was £5,000 up on Palantir 27th January, now I’m down £1,800 🤷🏼

Rather do that than sit in some boring ETF making 3% a year

2 Likes

I sold also because it’s fucking doge

The rest I hold but doge I wanted to play a bit got scared it’s bullshit and sold at a small profit.

Now checked and it’s 0.6 :rofl:

Palantir will bounce back, just gotta wait which sucks!

2 Likes

Yeah I bought at 0.36 so I’m almost double (only bought £100 worth though so I’m at about £175).

My girlfriend bought in at 0.10 and is sitting very pretty right now and she only invested about £150 lol

1 Like

I done something similar at around .4. I would have bought earlier if I could but only came to etoro recently which is shit for crypto. It’s only disposable money for me but I’m probably going to sell after SNL regardless because I am scared it will return to .03-.05.

If that happens I’ll put a set an forget amount in and just play it like an actual gamble

I also weirdly have FOMO with doge even though I think it’s adorably stupid and probably not a great thing for the integrity of crypto. But the meme madness is a money maker.

2 Likes

Fucking Palantir lol

1 Like

Punish me daddykarp punish me :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

‘Sell in may and go away’ in full motion today, I’m seeing red everywhere here.

2 Likes

Yeah today and yesterday has been brutal.

Sell in May and buy in October as the rule of thumb goes

2 Likes

Errr ok Palantir what the fuck

Some that I bought at 18.88 is green. There’s about 15 red entries above it though which I just ignore.

And it’s collapsed. Fucking PLTR can’t even give me one positive entry. Feels like a shitcoin in stock form PLTR lately

I’ve got an etoro account now, whoop.

Tell me something to buy asap x

Everything’s eating shit right now so you could probably throw a dart at a board and make gains if you hold through the blood bath.

Etoro’s actually pretty good for casual trading because there’s usually a fair bit of discussion about each company. Granted it’s mostly people just crying and panicking because their money is dissolving in front of their eyes.

3 Likes