Investments (Stonks)

I mean, it doesn’t get much more volatile than crypto :joy: especially given that 99.9% of all coins are shit coins haha

The recent volatility in tech is based off of inflation fears, otherwise it’s basically been a 10 year bull growth fest. I think it’ll come back.

I know lol, typically speaking. But the last few weeks my crypto has been in a nice steady growth without too much volatility while tech shares have bounced around the room like they’re on speed.

You decided on whether you’re going to buy into Deliveroo? Do you usually go straight into IPO’s or do you exercise caution and wait a while?

Yikes - stay away from gig related shit damn

2 Likes

They’re constantly criticized for their employment system, plus the majority of their staff is self emlpoyed couriers, what business is left if half those couriers move to another gig, and once all this is over, people will rush back to restaurants, who thought that this IPO was a good idea?

1 Like

:arteta:

1 Like

Anyone have any thoughts on the upcoming coin base IPO?

Never mind Coinbase, PLTR is up $1.5 today!

1 Like

I’m tempted to take my 50 dollar profit and bounce, these long term holds aren’t fun. Especially when I’m just watching all my crypto and RBLX blow up. Fake money and toy games platforms, that’s what it’s all about.

1 Like

You’ll regret it I think, I’m seeing some analysts with $105-145 in a couple of years

1 Like

Nah I’m just being facetious, I like the endless application of the company and I have a nice entry point, will probably add more during dips if anything.

Saying that it does feel like sometimes when everyone is overly optimistic about a company it gets watered down in the hype and never materialises into what people expect. I’m hoping that’s not the case here but with this and NOK I need to just hold for a couple of years, but I can’t help but check daily.

lol

Yeh people have been going mad about it on etoro but it’s too pricey for my tastes. Everyone is crypto mad these days so I can see the merit behind it, will be interesting to see how it trends with the actual crypto market.

1 Like

@Cristo the disruptive tech life.

1 Like

I’m up 26% today on a Swedish tech share called Fingerprint Cards AB so Palantir can suck a fat one

Edit: that meme is hilarious though

1 Like

Haha this dudes trading app shows a little crying animated bull because he’s losing money. Brutal but adorable.

1 Like

:joy: that’s fucking hilarious

Imagine being 35k down on a weed penny stock lol

2 Likes

While a little animal crossing bull weeps in your background haha. WSB been shit lately but this is just gold

2 Likes

WSB has been atrocious for the last 3 months, exactly what I was dreading would happen happened. Very annoying because it was a great sub Reddit before.

2 Likes

This guy is holding onto the saying: “you don’t sell, you don’t lose” :gem:

What do you guys think about the altseason, is it done or not yet?