International Friendlies

How did Lucas play?

He did well put himself about but got a yellow for foul on Neymar. Still did well after that good passes and tackles one of the good performers on the night.

1 Like

Manā€™s obsessed with Uruguay! Too far Antoineā€¦

Messi back for Argentina but glad Piguain doesnā€™t join him.

1 Like

Disclaimer: donā€™t watch if youā€™re squeamish.

Shocking challenge by Pavkov. He was only on the pitch 20 minutes and it was his debut. Fortunately Joachim Low says SanĆ©ā€™s injury is ā€œnot too seriousā€.

Argentina :facepalm:

Lost 3-1 to Venezuela

1 Like

You wouldnā€™t see Scotland lose to fucking scrubs like Venezuela!

1 Like

State of Argentina when not even Messi can save you lol!

No, they do even worse ahahah!

International break literally giving us AIDS.

Good for us re Milik I guess.

1 Like

Uggh I remembered the 09 pandemic, worst I have ever felt.

Did you get it at some point?

That was a horrible strain. Knocked me out for a day. Cold symptoms in the middle of friggin summer. The only day Iā€™ve ever had sick off work

1 Like

Yes, couple days on bed, with a healthy dosage of Tamiflu courtesy of the Chilean government.

1 Like

Have some of that @Gladiator!

Irelandā€™s football confidence levels must be pretty low if you need to brag about winning against us :smiley:

(I know itā€™s banter, but weā€™re really shit. Beating the Faroe Islands is more prestigious).

1 Like

@Bavin just how shit are the NZ football team? As bad as Bulgaria amyway given we also beat them 3-1 recently and other than that the lasts time we scored 3 goals was against Maldova in 2016.

1 Like

:wenger2: :clap:

1 Like

Netherlands v Scotland tonight @Calum! Letā€™s keep it friendly ok? No need for injuries.

3 Likes

Didnā€™t even know this was on tonight. Niceeee :raised_hands: