International breaks?

Forgot this was happening actually. One weekend without a game is a struggle now we have two consecutive. Fuck this.

Goooooooo awayyyyyyyyy ! ! Kdndkekenkekkekeknenenenenenenennennenenenebewlekrkrkrkrkrkrktn

1 Like

Nah this oneā€™s been good plenty of alternative sport and other things to do catch up on.
Plus Can payback the family and get the clean slate to start again next week.

2 Likes

Are the best part of the season now imo

2 Likes

International breaks are a good time for the big clubs to change their manager, if they arenā€™t up to the job.

For the smaller, mid table clubs, they will wait until the end of the season to change theirā€™s

3 Likes

I always loved international breaks tbh.

Iā€™ve withdrawn 350 quid from my gambling account in fourteen days from the Palace match through to Leicester, by far the hottest streak of my life.

So this international break couldnā€™t have come at a worse time tbh, totally interrupting my sensational form. Bet its all turned to shit by the time the break is over haha

4 Likes

Happy International Break one and all :blush:

I hope this break brings you and your loved ones success, prospā€¦prepostā€¦posteritā€¦, happiness. Success and happiness.

Eat, drink and be merry!

If youā€™re betting against Arsenal, after theyā€™ve gone a goal up, then no amount of international breaks is going to make any difference to your winning streak.
Youā€™re still going to make money until they sack Emery. :grinning:

2 Likes

Never am I enjoying an international break as much as this one currently. 14 days break from watching Emery fumbling around the touchline with that look of distressed anguish on his face, whilst his team plays safe passes backwards and sideways.

1 Like

Someone go get drunk and write lots of embarrassing posts! Thereā€™s nothing good to read on here at the moment because of the damn international break!

@JakeyBoy

I only get drunk on Fridays, soz

2 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty selfish of you, people need entertainment.

It only takes two of these to get me pissed, so Iā€™ll see how I feel after this, maybe Iā€™ll make an exception and have a second.

3 Likes

See, Iā€™m already laughing

I see the international break as a time of reflection and inner calm. I like to spend time contemplating the meaning of life and good will to allā€¦now letā€™s stop this shit and have proper club football PLEASE!!

Why do you keep your kitchen knives in a can of Peroni? :grinning:

4 Likes

Well lads, time to buckle down for the longest international break of all time, fml :expressionless::expressionless:

9 Likes