Huddersfield Town Vs Arsenal (PL)

A cousin of mine played rugby league for Huddersfield, so a bit of a soft spot?

Nah! This is football, this is The Arsenal. 3-1 to us.

No posts since Monday? :joy:

Mustafi like :mustafi: hold my beer :mustafi:

4 Likes

Trying to get a ticket for this one.

My only hope is that a Gooner sonewhere is getting drunk as a skunk tonight and doesn’t make it on the.bus oop norf

What we’re wearing

1 Like

If we’re wearing that, what’s the ref gonna wear?

1 Like

Don’t call it :xhaka:

Should win… they are awful… imagine we are up 3-1 and get another late goal to make it 4-1… we just don’t do clean sheets.

No please! I would be fuming if we conceded against them :bellend:

1 Like

So long as your not fuming during the match :kos2:

its his base state…

Huddersfield will score, so that 8 hour 57 min drought will end…

3 Likes

Yeah :xhaka2:

Always giving the opponents a chance ahah

Thats more down to our defence tbh.

I don’t care about what shortcomings we have right now. We absolutely have to be winning here. We should be stat padding through the roof with goals here but i’ll settle for three points anyway we can get it.

1 Like

A massively windy away day against a hardworking Huddersfield town.

What could go wrong :grimacing:

3 Likes

Honestly think we have to start performing football wise now. Result only outlook isnt enough. We now need to be able to enjoy a higher percentage of good play and control going forward against sides like this.
Been ugly to watch since December onwards. Defence is poor we kn ow that but a bit of upgrade on style is required and todays a good starting point.

2 Likes

Stop moaning.

Wenger is a genius. He has left a team in ruin and now our fans blame Emery lol.

1 Like

We’ll win the game surely, but it is kinda embarrassing if they score (assuming not a dodgy pelanty decision or worldy free kick) because if they do it will likely be open play as usual and a 9 hour goal drought is ridiculous.

2 Likes