Houssem Aouar

Aouar taking the soul of Lolo there lol.

Fuck is that supposed to mean lol.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the point. These ITK wannabes. :man_facepalming:

Heā€™s signing a French flag? Heā€™s signed a contract to play for the French NT?

Xplain urself u dutch fraud

Chances of him signing for us have gone from a solid 9.0 to an even more solid 9.5.

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Out of a 100?
Damn thatā€™s rough.

3 Likes

Apparently he was sent off in the match today. 2 yellows, the second coming only 2 minutes after the first. His heads been turned! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I think it was straight red, which would rule him out for the three matches before the end of the transfer window. Thatā€™s one way to make sure an injury doesnā€™t disrupt your move.

Terrible tackle now that I see it. Almost like he wanted to be sent off.

2 Likes

Stand corrected. I wasnā€™t watching the match. Was actually watching a live stream on YouTube about Arsenal and it was mentioned there.

Poor tackle, but Iā€™ve seen worse. Definitely a straight red. Now he can rest up and get the transfer sorted. We hope.

1 Like

Interesting way to have your last game for Lyon.
What squad number will he be provided with? I kinda want him to have the #10.

2 Likes

If he comes, my guess is that heā€™d probably get #11 with Torreira set to leave. I donā€™t see the club stripping Ozil #10.

We may aswell though. Should of done it earlier tbh

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t be surprised if itā€™s in Ozilā€™s contract as part of his branding.

1 Like

Maybe, but it would just cause more conflict and wouldā€™ve ruined any hope of selling (not that weā€™re able to sell anyway), and with everything he did in the first part of his contract, it would be a little disrespectful. At this stage, it doesnā€™t really matter. If we sign Aouar, heā€™ll take it next season if he wants it. 11 is a good number too.

Having a picture of this on the back of his shirt should be the main part of his branding.
He is the club cone monitor because moving these around in training is about the most he does to earn his 350k a week wages. :grinning:

1 Like

Didnt he pretty much down tools as soon as he got the new contract?

I meant the first part of his Arsenal career. At times he was still performing early into the new contract, but when Alexis left, he dropped off. We also got softer in MF. But I donā€™t know why he hasnā€™t clicked with Auba.

His production went way down, idk that he downed tools immediately. That happened later.

1 Like