Henrikh Mkhitaryan

Yep, maybe he’s had a tiff with him and in a tweet, kinda goes against his ‘word’.

1 Like

I think Zlatan is trying to do that thing he has been trying to do for about 20 years. He’s trying to be funny.

8 Likes

ZlAtAn DoEsNt TrY tO bE fUnNy, FuNnY tRiEs To Be ZlAtAn

9 Likes

Football’s Chuck Norris, so overrated, he’s a walking soundbite with a good list of trophies.

2 Likes

We can add some millions, no problem.

4 Likes

How shit must Kluivert be :poldi:

5 Likes

20+ years later we’ll finally sign Kluivert :giroud2:

4 Likes

Just take the money…negotiate as much as we can and move Mkhi on…I wish him well. He wants to stay at Roma and we need to rebuild so need funds for transfers and savings within the wages budget.

Is his contract up this summer?

Must have at least one more year on for the swap deal rumours even slightly credible.

I don’t think Roma or any club for that matter will have funds to buy dross like Mkhitaryan.

You guys need to understand Covid will change the transfer market as well.

Do you think? I had assumed it would remain exactly the same as before, totally unaffected.

6 Likes

The only way I see it affecting the market is clubs being forced to sell players that they wouldn’t otherwise want to do, to cover the financial shortfall.

1 Like

It is a bit worrying how Roma want to offload Kluivert and get an ageing Mkhi on relatively high wages in.
Hopefully it’s just the fact that they’re already loaded with young talent and can’t find tine to develop them all.

Serie A clubs won’t be affected because nobody turns up for their games anyway :laca2:

What kind of deal is this we’ve agreed to :gabriel:

Hopefully one w/some translation issues.

Deal needs to be him gone and Arsenal not on the hook for wages.

6 Likes

Sounds like we’ve agreed to release him from his contract to allow Roma to sign him

Just be glad he’s off our fucking wage bill.

I’d sell Ozil and Mkyhtaryan both for 0.

3 Likes