Henrikh Mkhitaryan

I think van Persie was just lucky to have 2,5 fully fit seasons in him lol.

3 Likes

A 6 out of 10 would have got him a man of the match today. Think he was missed tbh.

1 Like

I genuinly think Iā€™d have got MOTM today

Shame really he was an exceptional player to watch. Loved it when he played for Arsenal with Cesc.

Doing an AMA on reddit on the 6th of Feb

2 Likes

Was a generic, sanitized AMA. Fairly boring stuff.

1 Like

Despite being the epitome of meh, he always seems to get some goals and assists under his belt. A bit like the Alexis thing, we know he is not that great but outsiders will probably give him a go. Need to capitalize.

Even if heā€™d scored a hafrick we still need to get him off the books at the earliest oppurtunity.

1 Like

Been quite good since he came back from the injury.

1 Like

Still needs to go. Killing the wage budget this guy

Always going to be one of our more likely goal scorers from midfield. Can never rule him out of game time because of that tbh.

2 Likes

Really pleased the game heā€™s had tonight. That feels more like the Mkhitaryan of old. Iā€™ve said it before, but while he hasnā€™t really hit much in the way of heights with us, heā€™s still a really handy player to have around. Heā€™s got a lot of experience and can be a useful team player from time to time. I do think he was a player we missed a little bit while he was out.

Of course, long term weā€™d all love an obvious upgrade for something even better, but I really donā€™t see any need to part ways with him like some others feel we should. This is not a squad brimming with that much talent or depth right now, and I donā€™t have any issues keeping him with us for a few seasons, while weā€™re in this transitional stage at Arsenal. Heā€™s chipping in like we were hoping he would and thatā€™s good to see. Keep at it lad :mkhi:

12 Likes

Only player I can compare him to is Diaby.

Seems to have everything, but just doesnā€™t do the business for some reason and when he does do something good he makes it look easy, because heā€™s clearly good.

Most baffling player weā€™ve had in a decade.

2 Likes

Good to see him playing like this but thereā€™s every chance heā€™ll be getting told to do one by the end of March.

We definitely got the better end of the deal over United though, at least thereā€™s a decent enough chance he can be productive.

Sanchez looks to have been body snatched by Sanogo.

3 Likes

Hpefully he can carry on this form and win us the Europa League like he did with Manure 2 years ago.

1 Like

When heā€™s on heā€™s on

3 Likes

Amazing how good he can be when he can be consistent longer than 10minutes.

2 Likes

Heā€™s twice the player he was 3 months ago. Great run of form. No more 6/10ā€™s

4 Likes

That was his best game for us since his debut, he was outstanding, been good the last few matches tbh.

4 Likes