Henrikh Mkhitaryan

Not familiar with that website at all, but my faith in the gutter press is basically nonexistent so not gonna trash your source when I’m not offering anything better.

I’d take your bet but we’re never gonna be able to resolve it lol

2 Likes

What a disappointing season he is having. Just too inconstant.

I think he is a very good player, who, at the moment is just struggling to find his place in the side. If he gets a run of games I reckon we’ll start to see the real Mikhi…I would rather keep this guy and let Rambo go, think Mikhi will be an important player for us as the season goes on…

1 Like

Mate he’s been struggling to find his place in England since 2016!

Barring significant injury it shouldn’t be taking this long for a player of his supposed caliber to show what they’ve got on a consistent basis, the reality is perhaps he’s just not built for the Premier League especially a top club.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say he’s inconsistent, he’s just been pretty much average, the only real quality game he’s played for us was against Everton on his debut when we tore them to shreds in the first half.

1 Like

Yep, but every player tends to do well on their debut for the new club.

At least he chipped in with a goal to save a point.

1 Like

Was an attempted cross but we’ll take it.

2 Likes

Not to be a dick, but I hope he isn’t on our payroll by next year.

1 Like

Big Mik Energy. I love it.

Wow he has had a pretty underwhelming first half today.

The only part of your post I can disagree with is the “wow” :smile:

2 Likes

There was a point where Bellerin played a long ball over the top to Mkhitaryan where he was 2-on-2 (him and Auba against 2 c’ntish Bournemouth defenders)

You’d have hoped a player of his quality would have at least controlled the ball or done something intelligent.

He just appears unfit to me

Mediocre.

He’s been utter gash in England, doesn’t seem cut out for the PL. It’s got to the point where it’s surprising if he isn’t shit.

Would rather have Walcott back rather than this mug.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s been 2 and a half seasons now and he’s not exactly a young kid. He’s on big money so get him off the wage books and stop playing this fraud.

7 Likes

Fuck I hope we can get rid of him at seasons end, if Sanchez wasn’t so shit at United this would be a lot more painful though.

Worst signing we’ve made in recent years and he was free :joy:

1 Like

Still think Gervinho is the worst attacking signing we’ve made in the last ten years. Out of all the talent in that LOSC Lille team which won the title and we wound up with him. :wenger:

I’d still say Mustafi, but point taken, I don’t disagree with the sentiment haha

1 Like

Mustafi was 35M so its pretty fucking close tbh :joy: