Henrikh Mkhitaryan

If its a 433 then it isnt a midfield 2 is it?

Well probably not Wilshere given heā€™s never played that role

Although Wilshere as a holding CM may work better than what we have given Wilshereā€™s injuries and the fact heā€™s far quicker than Xhaka.

Depends on how you view it. When people suggested Jack and Miki playing I think they were refering to the CM pair ahead of the holding player. The statistical evidence still applies I guess

In any case the question was where the suggestion Miki playing in midfield came from.

Umm no it wasnā€™t, Iā€™m the one who asked the question mate haha

Thatā€™s what I thought you were asking.

Didnā€™t realise you meant specifically Jack in a two man CM with no holding player. In any case itā€™s likely that if he did drop to midfield heā€™d play alongside Jack.

Nope very specifically about him and Jack together in a two. No worries though :slightly_smiling_face:

If his agent is quick heā€™s still got time to force a transfer on deadline day :speak_no_evil:

Heā€™s a very direct player. Really like what I see though

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/FootbalIStuff/status/958456594391584770

2 Likes

Not funny. Stop it.

Luca people can post what they want. Maybe you cant laugh at us but others can and can find it funny

I am furious after today so i donā€™t want to laugh.

3 Likes

I really wish I could muster the same anger that Luca producesā€¦ his passion is unfading and in some ways it is what makes me resent Arsene the most - I donā€™t care as much now - I am numb to our capitulationsā€¦ the opposite of love is not hate, it is apathy. F*ck you Arsene - sick of this purgatory.

5 Likes

it is sad that it has gotten to the point now that our once great manager is gonna go with people sighing relief instead of being sad, what a horrible way to go but he has brought it on himself.

1 Like

Sigh of relief?

Iā€™ll be throwing a fuck off massive party

Good for you. Other donā€™t feel like you so deal with it :wink:

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/959379952910118912

2 Likes

What difference would it make if he wears 7?

1 Like

Damn Euro bureaucrats

5 Likes