Héctor Bellerin

What?

:facepalm:

Mind you that’s midway through the match. :rofl:

Can we use this thread to shit on Bellerin and not other players, please?

Thanks.

1 Like

Ok Moderator Dave

Lay off the crack dude.

I understand you want defending shit players to be your forum quirk but calm down

AMN is a far superior option to either of these guys yet he never gets to play lmaooooooo the state of this club under Arteta is beyond even my wildest imagination of how bad I thought we’d be after Wenger :joy::joy::joy: i fucking love it :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Thank you, Joshua.

Please continue with the Bellerin Bashing (or Hector Heckling)

2 Likes

Nothing to come back with, huh?
Forfeit it is. :joy:

Superior, maybe, but not far superior, dude.

What am I coming back too? Cedric is a shit player bellerin is obviously less shit and didnt actually do anything bad this game

I dont understand what point you’re making

1 Like

There it is. You are not even an Arsenal fan but just a Wenga lova. Shambles.

1 Like

I’m more of a me lover than anything and I love to brag about all of my predictions that come true, and there’s ALOT to brag about. Sad how an American who never watched soccer ball before understands the sport infinitely more than u euros who have been watching it for years lolol :joy::joy:

You only just clocked on to that?

Give us that one on Klopp joining Liverpool and they’d win fuck all again.

1 Like

Huh? Nah I said we’d win fuck all if Klopp joined us cuz he woulda never been given the keys to the car, Gazidis woulda cock blocked him at every turn.

1 Like

Yeah, the same year klopp signed they bought that Cambridge analytics thingy didnt they? Since then their signings have been fucking phenomenal

1 Like

Not when he joined you didn’t that started after he won the CL.
Fuck off with the Nostradamus hat.

Spot. Fckin. On

1 Like

No but i just want to point it out for everyone to see so we can avoid american fraud posters like this in the future.

1 Like