Héctor Bellerin

Jack schooled him.
Hecotr looked totally unprepared. Also, I thought the point of Willian was to help him out. That’s been working great hasn’t it?

4 Likes

Just saw the highlights and this guy just underscores the lack of IQ on the pitch. On that last Grealish run be a cunt, step on his Achilles make him think twice about running through the midfield, take a yellow card, stop their move. A pitch full of dumb shits, with no passion. That great culture lasted all of about 2 months for Arteta :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Was nowhere near the pace last night. Lack of needed cover didn’t help mind.
That right was side was obviously targeted though pre match.
Arteta has to look at all aspects of this and himself.

Hard to say he/our right side was targeted, because Grealish was drifting from left to right and pretty much all over the places, not just our right.
I would say, Tierney did a better job than Bellerin on defending.
Of course, Willian not helping out Bellerin is an issue that genius should take a serious look.

1 Like

Nice little move from him for the Saka chance. But do we really have no one else who can take a throw in better than Bellerin? Because I genuinely think even I could do a better job!

2 Likes

I’ve seen more foul throws called against Bellerin this season than all other foul throws I’ve seen called ever combined. It’s a stupid fucking rule and only seems to be enforced against Hector.

6 Likes

He’s got a reputation now so he’s probs the most watched :joy::eyes:

This is how I have felt for about 3 years on OA. Bellerin gets picked on all the time.

And now people just assume that because I am a girl and defend him so much I must fancy him. So I want to take this opportunity to say Bellerin is not my type in the slightest. I don’t fancy him. I just think everyone is too harsh on him.

P.s. this also reminds of the time RVP got sent off for kicking the ball half a second after the whistle.

I’m inclined to believe that the foul throw thing is entirely on him and not that there’s some sort of anti-Hector agenda at play among the referees. Unless they all know Phoebica and therefore appreciate how easy and fun it is to wind her up about her most fancied footballer ever.

6 Likes

Go swim in the crappy Southend sea with Rachel Riley.

I asked this last week and no one answered (probably because it would have involved defending me and/or Bellerin) why is no one else taking throw ins?

1 Like

Good one, I can see lack of sleep hasn’t dulled your razor-sharp wit

1 Like

I can see that the Essex coast hasn’t dulled your razor-sharp knob ness

Because it’s the fullbacks job to take throw ins in most teams.

2 Likes

Why Rachel Riley?

1 Like

She is from Southend

1 Like

Ah yes. Hence her being a Ya-nitid fan.

2 Likes

Hence her being a dick you mean?

1 Like

She has got a real unlikeable quality about her.

The whole Corbyn escapade was pitiful.

@BizzySignal out of curiosity, why do you like any post that disagrees with me?