Héctor Bellerin

Who would actually watch that, though? Documenting it on social media will reach far more people.

He’s a millennial footballer in 2020. If he’s not planting trees on Instagram then were they even really planted?

12 Likes

You advertise it on social media. You put the videos on your social media.

Also during this hectic period of football, I doubt he’d have time to make a documentary. :grimacing:

Thank you Hector, a new stick to beat u with. Queue up the ‘shit defender needs to use his spare time to train as a footballer instead of worrying about planting trees’ comments :grin::grin:

2 Likes

It makes sense that he’s passionate about this cause, because he certainly hasn’t been pulling up any trees in an Arsenal shirt for a few years

@Phoebica

4 Likes

Is that the best you can do? :roll_eyes:

Can’t wait for Bellerin to come back stronger than ever and prove you all wrong.

Hey, simmer down you, I thought you’d appreciate me going to the effort to come up with a non vegan and non fashion related dig

Has he renounced veganism then?

Pfft he’s not planting 3,000 trees himself, I’ve planted trees, 3000 is full day’s work if you do it properly, he’ll have to pay someone else to do it… and with all the weird clothes he wears, imagine what it would look like in the forest? what would the animals think? will he scare the birds? Consider the natural fauna. Bad full back.

1 Like

Surely the problem is there is no forrest

2 Likes

You do not know that. Wouldn’t put it past super Hector to do it himself.

1 Like

well since he came back from injury every wide player he has faced has been putting it past him with ease, I bet you could too if you tried :giroud3:

1 Like

Ya know I never thought I’d say this but damn we missed Hector yesterday. Whoever that Black Lives Matter guy with the shit mustache is that was playing RB for us was trash, worse than the Vegan if thats possible.

Seriously tho he wasn’t terrible yesterday. Had some nice tackles and interventions. I do think Willock helps him a lot over there tho, covered for him on multiple occasions cuz Hector has definitely lost a step or 3.

Thoughts?

Brighton. Earth killers.

1 Like

I feel guilty isolating any criticism to an individual on this team full of jobsworths but this guy continues his absolutely atrocious streak. Aaron Mooy had him in his pocket.

1 Like

Mediocre to the extreme and lost his physical edge to boot.

Feels like he’s already peaked as a player and yet watch him still be here till he hits 30.

2 Likes

I still blame his diet :weary:

His pace is a big miss. Damn those injuries.