Héctor Bellerin

He needs more meat.

1 Like

You know i like to have a dig at him. Just kidding :xhaka2:

He looks sharp at the very least.

But damn someone inject some juice in his fingers.

He told Vogue: “I know a lot of people who support football teams don’t care about fashion. For them, it can be quite weird to see someone looking very different, but I’ve learnt not to read the comments."

Bellerin added: “I’m living my life the way I want to live it, and not the way people think I should."

Cc: @Luca_from_Italy :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Chill the fuck down Hector, you’re not the first footballer to be a hipster… :joy::joy:
A considerable amount of people wouldn’t give a shit about your fashion sense if you didn’t mention it every other interview. A bit of an attention seeker I must say.

4 Likes

:heart: my RB

We would have like 6-9 more points this season had he been fit.

4 Likes

Well done Gucci boy!

He’s being interviewed by Vogue, you don’t expect him to be talking about fashion?

Your point is wide of the mark anyway, he doesn’t have to be talking about fashion in interviews for people to give a shit, loads of fans lose their minds at the mere sight of a photo of him dressed up in some eccentric clothing. I don’t think him mentioning said interest in fashion is what riles them, it’s the photos of him in the actual outfits.

Which is stupid. It is a harmless hobby and doesn’t deserve stick. I’d rather that than him going out on the razz and stumbling out of clubs pissed with some cheap blonde on his arm every week, or just going home and playing Fortnite after training for nine hours.

3 Likes

This reminds me of something my dad would say to my mum when discussing me after they read through my school report card :joy:

1 Like

Which Hector Bellerin are you?

Me:

1 Like

Aw he looks so young.

I got:

He let his hair and us down as the years went by.

4 Likes
1 Like

His head looks photoshopped on

6 Likes

bellerins first day back sounds like a little kids book…to be put next to ‘spots day at the beach’ :poldi:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Luca dresses better than that

Cocky Gucci boy…that is all!!

No wonder people, including me, saying he is into fashion more than football.

He appears on fashion magazine much more than on football magazines.