Héctor Bellerin

Really going for the Jimmy Savile look with that get up.

1 Like

Well it seems like a Halloween related dress up to be fair, given the caption.

1 Like

They were in the 90’s rave scene, but that’s about it :slight_smile:

In certain circles, bucket hats have been cool in recent years.

I mean, I don’t think “ket dealer at a festival” is a good look, but each to their own lol

2 Likes

Any word on if he’ll be ready for tomorrow?

It’s a nightmare if he isn’t…

Some people in my office were telling me a new term for the types of people willing to wear bucket hats at festivals.

It’s a descriptive term called “nitty”. Very interesting.

I feel like Lichtsteiner has been a more than acceptable stand in for Bellerin this season but he does provide a good offensive outlet which we might miss

1 Like

I honestly disagree, I haven’t been at all impressed with him in most of his cameos this season. I worry about him in a match like this also.

And yeah, the big issue will be that we miss Bellerin going forward and he’s been great creatively for us this season. I think he has 4 or 5 league assists already.

1 Like

No idea where your colleagues got that from lol. Nittys are just people that abuse drugs. They’re just fiends who people sell drugs too

1 Like

Haha that’s jokes, I had no idea what they were talking about so I just took their word for it :joy:

Well, not that much because we first need a RB who can defend against Liverpool attack and Bellerin can’t do it atm.

Meh, I almost think we won’t be good enough defensively anyway, so maximizing our attacking potential is what is best for us tbh

1 Like

Sports casual.
From the Alan Partridge range.

3 Likes

We are going to concede 1 or 2 goals regardless of who plays in our defence, so I think Bellerin is a loss if he doesn’t play as it limits us going forward.

Who’s this cool customer? :joy:

1 Like

Wtf do you want? Fuck out tool.

I was just quoting Alan Partridge mate lol.

Skip to two minutes for the relevant part

4 Likes

Fair enough. I thought you were taking the piss.

Is that Will from The Inbetweeners?

1 Like

Should have never posted that photo. Everyone is taking the piss. I guess you all look nice and not fat and full of booze.