Héctor Bellerin

I mean he is more than happy to use social media for the benefits it can give him so why whine when there are negatives? Even though some people look at Instagram as a utility to have fun on, it’s nothing short of an advertisement platform and no one working in an entertainment business is using it as anything else. So if you are a public figure and you are disliked, it’s hardly anyone else’s fault, is it? Celebrities are on social media to sell, no discussion about it. You get hate, you’re obviously doing it wrong.

1 Like

I am obviously in the minority here but a lot of our good attacking play comes from Bellerin he always makes himself available. He is being coached to get forward as often as possible. I am absolutely sure if we had a disciplined defensive midfielder (Torreira anyone!!) he would cover more effectively then what we have seen in recent years. I think the stick that Bellerin gets is unwarranted and although not a world class defender, he is a very good right wing back. What he does in his spare time is up to him. Good for him that he is passionate about something he loves.

3 Likes

I agree with Shill in the respect that Bellerin’s attacking contribution has increased.

For some reason, I’m imagining a middle aged man with a ponytail (!!) and many tattoos calling him a lesbian.

1 Like

Well, i am always against abuses. That’s for sure. The fact is that he is focusing more on the rest rather than football though.

:rofl:

10 Likes

Do tell how you found about the FACT

Disgusting behavior from the lesbian vegan. I thought it was impossible for me to dislike him even more, but this just tops it.

1 Like

Yea. Talking about stuff. What a shitehawk. Should actually delete this thread I’m so appalled.

I joke when i abuse someone else :xhaka:

You jokingly abuse someone…sounds like what an abuser says ‘its a joke’ :henry2:

1 Like

Ok, better i shut myself up.

2 Likes

just messing with ya we know you just have banter.

3 Likes

The absolute state of some of the posts in this thread.

Those quotes are from an interview Bellerin did with The Times. I thought it was actually quite interesting. I think he raised some important points. One of the main reasons the homophobic abuse bothers him is because he sees it as football being behind other sports in terms of acceptance, he thinks it’s be impossible for a footballer to be openly gay due to the backlash they’d be up against.

In terms of actual football, there was more criticism of Wenger…

9 Likes

I haven’t read the entire thread or exact details of what he said, but isn’t it more/less an honest assessment about the state of social media and being super famous? Why are people so angry or critical about this aspect? Fine if you don’t love him as a footballer or his fashion obsession (frankly that criticism is silly too unless it was like a second job, which it doesn’t at all seem to be), but what is this vitriol against Hector here actually about?

Confused

6 Likes

Bellerin triggers a lot of arsenal fans for some reason haha no idea why @ljungbergkamp

1 Like

He triggers fans because he’s shit. If Bergkamp was a vegan and into fashion people would joke about it but not give a shit.

What I don’t get is why people want to believe those parts of his life are the reasons that he’s shit.

7 Likes

Being vegan i can accept. Being a lesbian vegan is harder, but i can still accept it. But being a shite fullback, lesbian and vegan is impossible for me to tolerate.

9 Likes

Fans loved Sir Fredrik of Ljungberg and he was into fashion.

3 Likes

In other words, I’m only shit because of Wenger now that he’s gone I can blame my shittiness on him for a few more months until I’m once again outed as a fraud of a football player.

It’s rich how these shitters are trying to blame their ineptitude on anyone but themselves and Wenger is an easy target. Didn’t think I could dislike Hector anymore but that does it, not only is he a shit foorballer but also a shit human for turning on the guy that put his faith in you and made you what you are today, in fact Wenger probably made him look a whole hell of a lot better than he really is.

I lol’d :joy::joy:🖒