Héctor Bellerin

Yes Hector end the yer da’s

1 Like

Fucking vegan . What the hells that all about ?
Eating dust ? No wonder he is crap . I’d personally sell him for just being a Vegan .

2 Likes

This kid is so boring. Wish big Lich could get a look in.

6 Likes

I’m not sure he wanted anyone to prove his point, but you’ve gone and done it. Clap clap

5 Likes

Hector’s right about Social media. In theory, having a platform to be able to interact with your fans and have fun with it, is great to be able to do. But unfortunately, too many idiots take it for granted and throw all sorts of unpleasanties on there, thinking it’s fine to do that sorta behaviour, which it’s really not on. It can be incredibly toxic place.

Don’t be a footballer, then. You can do whatever you want.

1 Like

He can’t react to the abuse?

If he was actually a good player nobody would question anything he does. Too bad he’s shit, so when he attempts to bring attention to himself and he’s not doing his job, he’s gonna get abuse.

3 Likes

Could just close the account and not give people the platform to abuse him.

2 Likes

No he couldn’t do that because he wants attention :joy:

4 Likes

Why should he need to do that though?

To stop getting unwarranted abuse. Dickheads will always be out there unfortunately. Happens to bigger players than him. If its upsetting him then just seems logical to close it too me.
Cant really be policed.

I hear you I just think it’s resllt unfair that someone should be forced off of social media because some people can’t control themselves when given the freedom of being behind a screen.

He hasn’t asked for it to be policed though. It’s a thing that has happened and he’s highlighting it. He isn’t complaining and acting like he’s been massively hard done by.

Agree totally and am all for fighting my own corner. Tbf Ihate this spineless behaviour and hate to think of how it must make people especially his parents feel seeing stuff like that.

1 Like

No but hes said it can be or at least implied disturbing. My post isnt about making him to be a whinger here.
Hes struggling at the moment and personally think one less negative in his life right now help his form right now.
However I will freely admit im not a big fan of his, so as not too be seen as a hypocriate.

No, he can, but i think a footballer should respect a certain standard of professionalism.

He’s not playing bad to intentionally wind you up luca .

Stop looking for excuses and admit he is correct

Exactly
Instead of him posting on social media and other outlets he’d be better off watching previous great defenders and learning from them . Trying to improve and add intelligence to his game .

3 Likes

If it worked like that, I’d have become as good as Baresi by now.

2 Likes