Héctor Bellerin

If we don’t make CL I heard we are going to sell Ramsey and Bellerin to help fund Sven’s total rebuild of the squad. Numbers being thrown around are a 70m budget without CL, plus the money from Bellerin and Ramsey sales. So maybe about 150m for Sven to do his thing. I’d be fine with that.

Y tho? We’ve spent about 4th and we probably finish on average…4th. This year and last being shittier than usual.

We’ve probably spent 3rd these past few seasons

Someone’s reading too much twitter. :grimacing:

Pray to the gods we sell them with CL-football too :pray:.

If we could find a better player for less money I wouldn’t be against replacing him (and similar for Ramsey tbh) but as always it’s an if.

The only thing that makes me a bit hesitant with Hector is he feels to me like he’s “a bit Arsenal” in a way that players like Lee Dixon were a bit Arsenal despite being from the north. It may just be me making that up, but that’s something I think that adds a bit of value to him an as Arsenal player rather than just him as a footballer.

No shit that’s where most of these rumors come from, isn’t it?

Exactly.

What does it add exactly :grinning:? You like him in the shirt or something like that.

I definitely do – or out of it :laughing:

https://twitter.com/cechque/status/976544850404192256

Fashion boy at it again :facepalm:

Nice jumper Hector.

1 Like

Fuck off! I dress better :kos2:

1 Like

*Boys. And girl.

Cut the two on the end off and you have an uber-cool boy band. Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh would absolutely love them! Hector and the Pufferfish!

This thread is a bit of a mess lately.

Bellerin should not be sold in any circumstances.

Also the hate he gets for what he wants to wear is pathetic tbh.

1 Like

Sorry, this is really shit dressing…
Not because you are a “celebrity” you will automatically dress good.

For example, you are standing next to a bunch of people who are taller than you, don’t dress oversize and it makes you look even smaller.

Talk about fashion …

1 Like

Especially when the majority of people that roast Bellerin for his dress sense wear boot cuts!!

That jumper genuinely is nice imo

3 Likes

Luca your just embarrassing yourself with this ridiculous vendetta against Hector’s clothing.

Stop.