Héctor Bellerin

FIFY.

1 Like

Well, that too :joy: still he’s upped his game since Spurs, not that that should surprise anyone.

I give him a ton of credit for moving abroad at that age. He easily could have landed a nice contract at Everton or Palace or some place like that.

And I’m not entirely surprised he’s upped his game @Gio, not having to spend time with Harry Kane probably does wonders.

1 Like

Bellerin is a vegan bellend of the day #BellendOut

2 Likes

I preferred the previous name for the segment tbh

I only changed the name to make way for more content(social media, other forums etc.)

If we are going to sign Odegaard, and persist with Saka, Odegaard and Smith Rowe behind Aubameyang our biggest improvements in the summer are, arguably, full backs who are capable in the final third. It would open up the field for those four to combine and the natural instincts of these four are probably the best way to compensate for the rigidness that Arteta instills in the team.

Obviously Xhaka remains a real dead point in the team. But that would maybe fall to the #2 priority.

1 Like

Both would be MASSIVE improvement at RB.

Nothing quite like replacing a right back who struggles to defend with a RB like Lamptey who can’t defend.

2 Likes

At least he has the potential to learn how to defend as he is young.

Going forward he is absolutely devastating. pace for days bruv.

I would take either but am concerned of the price.

Remember to respect Hale end, we have a few promising RBs in the youth teams

1 Like

price could be a little high. but dont forget bellend is on 100 k a week lelelele

Hector was the same way before his injury. I think we’re seeing a player realize he’s not going to be the same and struggle to adapt his game to suit diminished pace.

My only problem with Heccy B is that without his pace he is a bang average footballer.

Just the way he shoots, dribbles and passes is incredible akward and cringing.
He is just not gifted with the ball at his feet in any way.

Add to that nonexisting defending and Mustafilevel clumsiness on top of this whole vegan, modelling, social media obsessed persona and you got a RECIPE FOR DISASTER

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind Lamptey but there’s definitely a false narrative about both Aarons and Lamptey.
They struggle a lot while defending and they’re gonna struggle even more here due to the spotlight.

2 Likes
8 Likes

Thoughts on the potential Bellerin replacements @Phoebica?

Shit.

Lmaooo the disrespect to Heccy B in that F1 clip :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Max Aarons has been linked with about 87 clubs this last week. Bayern Munich have apparently already opened talks with him and Norwich.

I don’t particularly rate Lamptey or Aarons as highly as their price tags. (Norwich apparently want £35m to £40m).But at the same time, I wouldn’t be disappointed by either. Aarons is probably the better defender, but Lamptey would be cheaper.

4 Likes

Bellerin is a vegan bellend of the day #BellendOut

1 Like