Héctor Bellerin

Easy. Right cone boy.

2 Likes

His best position is at the Jobcenter

2 Likes

Yeah I’m starting to believe he’s finished now and we should be looking to shift him. Just doesn’t seem like he offers anything at all anymore.

1 Like

Welcome to the club bro, about two years late but better late than never.

We’ll eventually get you to join the Pogba overrated train too.

7 Likes

Tbh everyone looks a bit dead tonight

1 Like

He was superb last night. He really stepped up as an attacking threat now we missed Tierney whipped cream.

2 Likes

They think this is smart and tactically sound football I bet… arsewipes

The pass was so meaningless and, shit.

1 Like

Thing is we have seen this done numerous times by different players.
It’s concerning because it seems ingrained and natural to do.

3 Likes

Nice knowing you Hector.

Hopefully this spells the end for the backpassing merchant. Cedric aint no worldbeater, but certainly enough to displace this clown.

Nice guy. But he’s had his time.

I’d give Cedric a run he was impressive tonight

Bellerin has added a lot of maturity in his game but unfortunately he has lot of his pace.
Think he should transition to being a centerback or a role more defensive because fullback position seems a bit too much for him now

Bellerin CB? :bellerin:

1 Like

Think he should transition out of the first 11 and concentrate more on YouTube, planting trees and other non-football things.

In all seriousness, he is good squad player at best IMO. Doesn’t have the pace, doesn’t have the technical ability to cross, doesn’t have the ability/confidence to make a forward pass and always chooses the easier option. Basically, shouldn’t be a starter for Arsenal.

4 Likes

The main differences between Bellerin and Cedric is Bellerin has more pace but Cedric is better at crossing.

The problem for Bellerin is we already have plenty of pace in the team, what we don’t have is creativity so crossing ability is more important than pace right now.

You could probably say the same about AMN, although he’s probably the best of the 3 defensively (excluding his last game).

2 Likes

I’m fine with this.

Not at Arsenal though. Obviously.

4 Likes

Bellerin is a key figure around the club. He’s good enough for game time and should be kept around the club for now.
Can’t underestimate having a bit of trust for young players and we have a few right now. Games going to be shared with him and Cedric now. Decent enough as we hopefully start transition.

tenor (1)

14 Likes