Héctor Bellerin

If we get a decent offer for him we shouldn’t think twice. Absolutely not good enough for the starting 11 - going forward and looking to build a proper team in the near future. If he’s ok to be a squad option I wouldn’t mind having his experience and his pærsona on the bench/in the locker room.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Do we know where Tierney is on there?

Here you go mate

Eq45F3mXMAEfm9c

11 Likes

Shocking but expected.

1 Like

Fake.
Tierney has his own graph because he is on a different level.

Numbers backing up what we already know and can see with our eyes.

Peep AMN on the opposite end of the graph ffs :arteta:

Arsenal isn’t a club that uses data seriously from the looks of things, is it?

1 Like

Yeah.
Hector is Mikel’s boy for sure.

1 Like

Where you at @Phoebica? The Bellerin army is always silent when pure facts about what a massive fraud ballerina is gets postet.

Question is, how is AMN stopping so many dribbles without tackling anyone lmao.

5 Likes

Could be a Jedi.

2 Likes

Amn is a beast. And BTW i find it really brave of you to still turn up to OA today after last nights heavy defeat.

2 Likes

Just uses his strength to physically dominate wingers and win the ball, or uses his anticipation to win the ball by being 2 steps ahead.

The complete package.

3 Likes

I’m undefeated homeboy never lost :joy::joy::clap::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Not a peep for Bellerin wearing short sleeves and no tights in the snow like Tierney.

1 Like

If a serious question, it’s a ‘percentage of dribblers’ so if 2 dribblers went against AMN and he tackled 2 of them and I am sure you can figure the rest

Great pic spoiled with stupid tattoo

What stupid about his tattoos haha :eyes: I like a lot of his work

If you watched the game you could see he was wearing the layers underneath. Man tried to roll it up underneath the sleeves. Guy is just a Btec Tierney wannabe now.

1 Like

Isn’t it just a big ass ‘TWO’?

Oh he has other tattoos as well. I am referring to one on his right thigh

3 Likes