Héctor Bellerin

Leave us vegans out of it?

Bellerin saving the planet and saving our season at the same time.

1 Like

Reputation precedes.

No excuses, you do it twice in one game it’s two times too many.

I’d have a clause in player’s contacts that if you don’t take a throw in correctly your pay slip goes to charity.

Vegan boy would love that clause. Maybe he actually has it already. Would explain a lot.

3 Likes

Haha I’m starting to dislike him a lot less and as leader of the Bellerin fan club I can safely say he needs to fuck up and throw the ball in correctly.

1 Like

Errr

2 Likes

You have been usurped.

5 Likes

#VeganArmy

1 Like

Let’s sort it out.
Who is the leader of Bellerin Club?

• Castiel
  • Pheobica

0 voters

I think the people who voted against me need to explain themselves

I think the people who voted for you need to explain their hatred for humour.

1 Like

I threatened them all. But clearly some people didn’t take my threats seriously

2 Likes

Well @Castiel has said he’s the leader of the Bellerin fan club and I don’t see why he’d lie. So it must be him. Would you like to be a member? Maybe you could PM castiel and see if he’ll let you join.

1 Like

Coincidence that everyone who voted for me is cool as fuck?

I think not.

1 Like

Err @Midfield_Maestro voted for you

1 Like

People have had enough of you putting Bellerin down at every turn, he can have a good game occasionally, (as displayed by his performance in the Man U game)

Give him a chance and I’m sure @Castiel will consider you for the deputy leader position

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Feels like I’ve won the popular vote. You can be Junior Vice President Phoebes. I want to see some progressive movement from you though, we can’t have another Giroud campaign failure.

Your first task is to go tell Elect and GC that AMN is shit.

I’ll be contesting that

I do that every day anyway. We should have sold him when we had the chance. His game time will be limited now, be lucky to get £5m for the joker.

1 Like

Good hustle kid. Keep busting chops and we’ll have every one in the Bellerin gang by the time the seasons out.

1 Like

Because I’m cool as fuck

7 Likes

back in the spain squad!

6 Likes