Héctor Bellerin

Tattoos on legs for guys looks weird

TWO - Total Weirdo Org?

Where do I sign up?

I heard there’s a secret message board where you can sign up.

Password is “Back On Top”

2 Likes

Could already play, tbh. Him without a knee>>>Licht with 2 knees.

1 Like

Yeah its a Wenger reminder.

Seeing those staples reminded me of something I saw the other day which some surgeons are using instead of those for after surgery for closing wounds…it is the future of stitches. At the moment they are bloody expensive but there is no staples leaving scars and nothing to remove after so less scarring less opportunity for infection.

3 Likes

actually forgot to point out you can buy these for emergencies if you get a bad gash or something and you can either clean out the wound use this and not go to hosiptal or this will keep the wound closed until you get there so you dont bleed out. Cost about £30-40 though, but who knows it could save your life or someone elses…costs should come down though as with all things.

Good news, Bellerin is back in the 21st century.

9 Likes

Whoever came up with that is a bloody genius

Get them looking at the wards next where everyone still uses pagers from the 80s

1 Like

Slowly bringing in phones in the newer hospitals to replace the pagers, you’ll be glad to hear :smile:

1 Like

Good that he is already training after less than 2 months since his injury.

Really? :laughing: Great news!

Now need to find a way of getting in alcohol-free hand sanitizers. I hear alcoholic patients dig that shit

He made vogue!

6 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Looks like a bellend. :joy::clap::grin:

2 Likes

He is goading you Luca!!

1 Like

I repeat: i dress better than him. You can like fashion, but not being a cocky fucker.

but that doesn’t look bad, no?

Compared to other shots, this one is fine

1 Like

You actually don’t. Outside of his sometimes ridiculous outfits he’s a very fashionable and well dressed guy.

He looks slick in the Vogue photos.

4 Likes

But look at dem arms. All carrots no meat.

2 Likes