Héctor Bellerin

He’s vegan? Absolute legend.

1 Like

I legitimately laughed out loud at this :bellend:

3 Likes

Wish you a speed recovery! C’mon Hector!

Which is the bigger difference maker, Holding or Bellerin?

I think a Holding/Sokratis partnership through to now would’ve chalked off a good few of the goals in our GA column and might still be the biggest single factor as to why we’ll miss out on the 4PT

Bellerin will be a big loss too tho, arguably losing Bellerin is worse when looking at the bigger picture of attack + defence

1 Like

Wow I just realized why I hate this guys, it’s cuz we wear different clothes :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

That, plus he significantly outranks you on the cool scale :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Don’t be a clothesist.

4 Likes

I’m a 35 year old dad who’s obsessed with Star Wars, and worries about his retirement plan. I fear for the person who can’t outrank me on the cool scale :grin::grin::grin:

7 Likes

@Mysty :wenger:

2 Likes

Not with that moustache, he doesn’t

1 Like

Let’s settle this once and for all.

@discobot fortune do I at least outrank Mysty on the cool scale?

:crystal_ball: Concentrate and ask again

Aspire to be better. :bellend:

The new shit is whack tho I’m old school star wars all dey bby.

1 Like

I saw the first one a few years back and thought it was shit so never gone back. :giroud:

I was genuinely disappointed by how much I thought it was crap, given the love it gets.

1 Like

Come on now, you’ve always told me I’m the coolest member on here :bellend:

@BigWeng_4LYFE Let’s try and ask Discobot again.

@Discobot fortune Do you think Kurt should aspire to be cool dude like Mysty?

1 Like

:crystal_ball: It is decidedly so

i reckon Mysty is Discobot in disguise…or is it Discobot is Mysty in disguise :giroud:

1 Like

People talking about cool and yet I’m the only one with a pink username. :xhaka2:

4 Likes

If we are truly 10 inch uncutt brothers, you’ll watch Solo for me and give ur review. It’s on netflix rt now. Best star wars film since 1983 my dood.

1 Like