Héctor Bellerin

Thats what going vegan gets you. Brittle bones and ligaments and weak ass muscles.
Someone get this man on a proper omnivores diet. :santi:

1 Like

Plus when u have long hair and wear 90s bucket hats, that’s really taunting the Karma gods. Not one bit surprised he’s done his knee.

1 Like

Worst part of this injury is nine fucking months of him watching us from the stands in horrendous aforementioned 90s bucket hats.

7 Likes

Can only see him on a full scale self promotion project now. Wonder if he could do a Joey Barton and do Question Time.

1 Like

That’s the best part

2 Likes

:gabriel: :gabriel: :gabriel:

1 Like

@Great-White-Gooner gonna be busy changing his pic in the future :henry2:

1 Like

The vegan accusations are as worse as his injury.

I hope it’s all tongue in cheek

Hahaha

I was actually gonna make this exact comment :laughing:

1 Like

Any news about him?

Fuuuuuuck

1 Like

Not funny at all…
Get well soon Hector, all the best.

Fuckkkkkkk!! He must be gutted to be missing out on walking the runway at New York Fashion Week in February :cry::cry::cry::cry: Get well soon Hector, wanna see u rocking those Gucci bucket hats on the cat walk asap, hopefully he’ll be ready for the Paris Haute Couture next season.

I’m sure Prada can knock up some crutches in the next 3 weeks

5 Likes

I have been calling him “Gucci boy” for months, but you are such a bad troll at making fun of him.

1 Like

Welbeck, Holding and Bellerin three players get long term injuries in the one season. Its bad getting one of these let alone three ffs…

5 Likes
2 Likes

:cry:

Feel for him. Never nice to get a season ending injury. But in particular, for him and for us, this one really sucks. I don’t always know what Emery is trying to do with the team but whatever it is Bellerin was a big part of it.

Hector is a pretty smart, self aware and likeable guy (though I know some people hate him because he wears clothes that aren’t the same as theirs). It’s a shame to see him have to go through this.

10 Likes

That’s sad :persevere: He’s one of us.