Health and Fitness

Biscoff spread :ooo:

They don’t make a vegan version :bellcry:

This thread fucking depresses me man. I need to sort my life out.

3 Likes

I’ve been trying this lunacy since you mentioned it last but I find it difficult to mix the whey and milk in a way that doesn’t absolutely drown the cereal.

Do you shake it up and then just add it to the cereal. Or do you take the shake separate?

Topless outdoor running is back!!! :tierney2:

6 Likes

I’ve had a Twirl and a cup of tea after my dinner every day this week :bergkamp2:

5 Likes

I blend the milk and whey first bro. It does the job for me very well

2 Likes

Nice. That’s an intense run.

1 Like

What milk have you been using bro? Sorry for the slack reply I just finished a ridiculously long drive lol

Nah that’s really all I needed to know lol, I’ve tried it a few times to decent results but I find I can only use about half a scoop of whey or else it’s too much for the amount of milk I put in my cereal.

I’m using a chocolate caramel protein powder with it and it’s pretty legit with the right cereal. As long as I don’t use too much milk or too much powder

2 Likes

It was one of those humid days too. Was still sweating after I took a shower. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Have you tried the orange ones yet? I seen orange Yorkies today. Seems to be the current trend.

Is this more of that blending chocolate and fruit nonsense?

I had one at Easter and they’re pretty good! More of a gimmick though.

1 Like

Twirls have never really been a go to for me, but I love chocolate orange so had to buy one, and it was great. I’m gonna buy one at lunch now when I go on a quick co-op run, cheers for the prompt

@Joshua, it’s orange flavoured chocolate, can’t really explain it much more beyond that lol

2 Likes

Nice try to reintroduce some fitness talk to the orange flavoured chocolate thread.

5 Likes

This content is offense and I’d like it removed.

1 Like

Fummin

2 Likes

You tried these bro? Absolute heaven

1 Like

Ooh, not those sandwich ones. But generally, big fan of the speculoos, so will need to give those a try

Get a hold of yourself. Buy a Hershey’s Special Dark and go home. That’s what a real man would do.