Harry Kane

Pat was at his peak with them. He was great for us.
He was best in the world at one time for them.

2 Likes

I wonder if he breaks Shearer’s goals record ? Super finish vs Fulham to win the game.

Wonder if Madrid would lump on him as a Benzema replacement? If not, Chelsea, United and Bayern would seem his best options.

Natural talent and a wonderful man

If he stays fit and in the PL no doubt about it. You’d imagine he has 5 or 6 seasons left and half on this one. Ten a season would do it basically.

3 Likes

It would be interesting to know Jimmy’s goal ratio to Kanes .
It wouldn’t surprise me that Jimmy set the record playing less games and certainly scoring less penalties.

1 Like

Kane 415 games I think, Greaves 381 games.

1 Like

For England his record certainly was and scored almost a goal a game when there were not as many international friendlies to boost your goal stats.
I don’t think he took penalties either.

2 Likes

He probably had a cigarette at half time and a few beers straight after the match, Harry Kane would never

3 Likes

I know a few older West Ham supporters that used to say several players would not only be having a few beers after the match, some would have a drink before.

Saying that, we had a few players that would turn up to training still drunk from the previous day.
Merson, Adams, Parlour and Groves being the obvious players involved.

1 Like

5 Likes

3 Likes

Hadji won a domestic trophy in Portugal and I’m pretty sure he won something with Aston Villa too.

I only know this because he’s my favourite Moroccan player ever

1 Like

I think it’s saying he scored 146 goals then won a trophy?

1 Like

Fair enough. Makes absolute sense in that case

Son should be on that list too.

I guess they are counting that yoke he won with the Korea U23s?

1 Like

Charles Barkley.

Great player and personality.

“You guys talk about this championship stuff, I tried to tell y’all all these bus riders…they don’t mean nothing to me. If you ain’t driving the bus, don’t walk around talkin’ about you a champion. If you riding the bus I don’t wanna hear it”

“Shaq tell 'em, all these guys walking around with these championship rings y’all bus riders. But let me tell you something when you the bus driver when you got all that pressure and you have to play well or you get the blame, that’s a different animal”

3 Likes

Congratulations Harry on breaking the great Jimmy Greaves’s record .
RIP J Greaves , a legend

1 Like