Granit Xhaka

I think what I meant to say is the increased amount of games, with champions league, where we’ll need quality rotational options that Arteta has faith in. Even in group stage don’t think we’d get away with the likes of lokonga, tavares etc

1 Like
5 Likes

@Bl1nk geo unblock version pls

No problem.

2 Likes

Thanks Luca

1 Like
2 Likes

Let the team down today even if his performance was not bad

1 Like

stupid asshole if we win the league take your medal and get lost

Yeah - he should be on bench from next season on.

I’ll be coming for edu if this situation isn’t sorted by summer.

1 Like

Let’s be fucking honest though, we couldn’t have put Viera in could we today.

1 Like

Think the move was to put Zinny further up and Tierney to LB

4 Likes

That moment shouldn’t have been so big but it was the turning point. He lost his head for a second looking for retribution. Concede a goal 15 seconds later. Momentum shifted and it was uphill from then on.

3 Likes

I thought so at first but I saw a fresh Tiereny get eaten up by Salah who had played 75+ minutes by the time he stepped on the pitch.

Xhaka is our longest serving player and this is his first decent season, which says all you need to know about him.

He might be less of a liability than in previous seasons but still has an edge to him which could lead to mistakes and cost us points.

He’s fine as cover but can easily be upgraded.

2 Likes

Agree. Should be his last season as first team player.

Good back up player for Carling Cup or meaningless fixtures in CL (if there are any)

1 Like

I think he thought that, at 2-0 up, he could get in their heads and wind them up with his shithousery, but it completely backfired. You don’t do that at Anfield, and with a young team challenging for the title.

1 Like

The ridiculous thing is he should’ve had a free kick seconds earlier when konate bundled him over. Shit ref having consequences.

3 Likes

He never does this and it’s annoying AF

Xhaka still has a lot of goodwill built up but it’s just senseless what he did today, away from home at Anfield 2-0 just keep your head and see it out until HT, don’t give them an excuse to feed on that atmosphere which was dead and buried at that point

7 Likes

He wasn’t at fault for the goal, idk why people are blaming him for that first goal. If it were any other player this weird meta analysis doesn’t happen.

3 Likes

Not directly but his antics with TAA didn’t help us after we had done a great job silencing the inbreds in the crowd.

2 Likes