Granit Xhaka

That guy was a right bastard :rofl:

In the final series, as they liked to bring old characters back for a little bit, he’s the only one who mentions Stringer Bell by name

1 Like

Who’s Cheese then? Aubameyang!?

For some reason I wanna cast Arteta as Tommy Carcetti.

Nothing to see here…just a bit of cultural appropriation ;).

3 Likes

Ok, who’s Rajkumar tho?

Can’t say I’ve met someone as devoted to Granit as Rajkumar and I live 5 minutes from the Emirates.

That’ll be because @Phoebica and @Flexo don’t live within 5 minutes of our stadium.

10 Likes
2 Likes

Losers

1 Like

Feel for Rajkumar here. Probably thought he was a next level hipster being a Xhaka fan for all these years but now he’s mainstream as fuck.

7 Likes

What would Xhaka have to do to win the Ballon d’Or?
Does he have a chance if he wins the WC, PL and EL in the same season?

First thing that popped into my head after reading this was the scene in Friends where Joey asks who would have to die for him to get custody of Emma.

5 Likes

I suppose Jorginho nearly did, but I doubt Switzerland are winning the WC.

I stopped reading this here :slight_smile:

1 Like

He should win the Baloon d’Or this year.

No one cares about friends tho

1 Like

He’s going to end up playing 7,000 games this year. Has he even been carded yet this tournament? Does anybody know who this guy even is anymore?

Check the topic’s name, lol.

Oh me, oh my. Xhaka would have caused a stadium riot. He is wearing his teammates shirt below…but the name Jashari has extra meaning.

The plan was to unveil this shirt if he scored. Instead, we only get to see it during the post-match celebrations.

3 Likes

It’s hard to comment as somebody who isn’t privy to the atrocities that have taken place between the Serbs and the Kosovans (this is the correct term right?). However, I’m not a huge fan wnen football gets this political. No doubt this has huge meaning to Granit, but it looks very incitrful.

1 Like