Granit Xhaka

Take it to the coronavirus thread now. I’m not going to move all the posts but take it there please

It’s basically under every graph that stats covid death has that in small print; every person the talks about covid death has to say it :rofl: how the hell did you miss that for the the last 18 months.

2 Likes

Doesn’t he have covid currently? So his immune system is developing anti bodies? Why does he need a jab straight after having covid.

1 Like

You are not allowing to take vaccines if you have Covid and doubt Mourinho placed that much thought into it.

Private message not good enough?

Professional attention seeker

2 Likes

He is a little prick so he doesn’t need a jab.

1 Like

You quote me saying straight after covid with telling me that you can’t have it whilst having covid.

-_-

-_-

Yeah well done for giving me a extremely pointless reply twice.

Trying set the record for amount of posts in an hour ?

While or even after getting Covid, the recommendation is to wait said number of days before getting your vaccine.

Also it is not confirmed that enough antibodies are generated to combat Covid for long term. There are patients who have contracted Covid twice.

So vaccine administration for people who have had Covid is recommended.

1 Like

That’s really interesting dude i totally read your post have a like.

Stay away from the forum when your periods are on

Getting needlessly cranky bexause I dismissed your flu is more harmful than Covid nonsense

2 Likes

Is Mourinho regularly commenting on opposition players Instagram accounts?

This is two separate instances that he’s seen fit to do this. I reckon he’ll try to sign Xhaka next year.

Multiple periods is a talent why would i stay away

Also where are you getting that from lol I’ve not engaged hostile in the slightest, just I don’t care.

I never said the flu is more harmful I said what’s the point of comparing.

Learn to read ?

Why am I engaging. I’m such an idiot

Trion go and do something it’s Friday night, get over yourself.

Is it Thursday for you?

I’m stuck doing nothing currently because my partner just went on a night shift and my kids fuming so Is chilling out eating fruit. Thus I am stuck on my phone before I do the bed time routine.

If you wanted to know

Wanna play Chess online?

1 Like

I’ll take you up on that offer another night, nearly bed time routine then gaming with old OA lads.

Sounds fun, although I haven’t played properly in a while, I’ll see if I can remember my account and pm you

@Trion it’s just SpankyJoyJoy if you wanna add me I’ll message you when I’m free in the future via pm :wink:

3 Likes

This turned on it’s head quickly, OA eh? God bless.

3 Likes