Granit Xhaka

You don’t think it’s an issue that we keep relying on our right flank to do everything?

Be didn’t play bad. He does his best there and I appreciate that but this experiment won’t go far against proper opposition.

Wasn’t Ceballos the one helping Martinelli out like against Sheff United?

They had 3 shots…

The league is not important. If Xhaka gets toasted on Friday, we’ll know not to play him versus Villarreal and Chukwueze.

Doesn’t really matter how many shots they had. Their actions in the second half mainly came from the left flank and we barely handled it. Thank god Fulham are atrocious. Put some proper players against there and we’re royally fucked.

Ceballos did float there but he was playing more central today. Xhaka made some runs but he couldn’t do much. Martinelli was more often than not alone there.

The big concern here is. If not Xhaka then who?
Cedric is good offensively there but he can’t defend as well there either. :man_facepalming:

Yep. Hopefully a miracle happens and he makes it back in time.

Xhaka is funny. If it’s ever time for his, put ur hands behind ur back and just stay in front of the attacker move, it was today lmaoo but instead he decides to put in a clunky challenge that wouldn’t look out of place at the park down the street in a pick up game. We are cursed.

1 Like

What do you think Chukwueze will do to him?

1 Like
3 Likes

We actually loaned out AMN ffs.
Would have eviscerated Chukwueze.

4 Likes

Partner had a baby recently. No way to describe what an incredible feeling that is. Nothing comes close. Poor guy is going to be in for a lot of long nights.

2 Likes

He can easily afford a nanny to do all that. Could even pay another woman to do the breast feeding

2 Likes

Maybe I’m wrong because Xhaka is in a vastly different income bracket but I believe the market for wet nurses is fairly nonexistent these days.

1 Like

4 Likes
1 Like

The micro economy of wet nurses does definitely exist mate. I think it’s mainly ulta rich but on your atorney salary you could maybe sort your missus out and she’d probably give you major loving for it. Downside would be smaller breasts

Meanwhile losers like me are walking to the shops to buy nipple shields to cheer her up from the baby biting and not getting any sex because of tiredness

1 Like

I forgot about nipple shields! Oh man. What an absolute disaster.

Also, why does everyone think I make “Suits” type money? Government lawyers don’t get paid that well. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still on the $7 oatmilk latte train but we definitely do not have the budget for a wet nurse.

4 Likes

Look at you spending all that money on oatmilk latte when you could instead of eased your wifes suffering by buying a wet nurse instead. Shame on you my good yet irresponsible young man

1 Like

I actually showed this post to Meredith who agreed. So, cheers. :facepalm:

3 Likes

What the hell is a nipple shield :joy::rofl: