Granit Xhaka

Gc, dude, he has like 1k followers that video has like 50 likes. How do you find these people, it blows my mind people are like this.

Pleasing passer…Xhaka? What!!! Furlough and no schools has alot to answer for I’m certain.

2 Likes

The truth lies somewhere between his twitter stans and OA hate imo

4 Likes

It’s just FT I think. Specifically Arsenal Twitter. Someone probably liked it and it popped on my feed.
I’ve seen a couple of accounts I follow praise him so that checks out.
Which reminds me that I went on an unfollow spree on such accounts 2 years ago when he was proper shite. :rofl:

1 Like

Agree, something like this.

Twitter Stans
The Truth
His OA Haters

9 Likes

Hahaha

I advise you to see who liked that guys post and video and unfollow them immediately. Maybe report them for offensive content as well.

1 Like

I’m not sure what is aesthetically more pleasing about him making a short sideways pass, compared to any other player, and are they counting all his passes to opposition players.

Anyway, as Alonsoesque as his passing skills might be, Xhaka is way ahead of Alonso when it comes to mistimed tackles, giving away penalties, giving the ball to the opposition, getting sent off and sulking.

I congratulate Xhaka for at least having the sense to use the same PR machine as Arteta.
When things aren’t going your way just give them a call and a player or ex player or pundit will appear from cyberspace and tell the world how brilliant you are.

Although “Xhaka being probably the most aesthetically pleasing passer,” is a stretch too far, even for Arteta’s over worked PR machine.

1 Like

When Mr. Liability is our most professional and consistent player this season.
Says it all really.

8 Likes

Since December he’s been one of the most consistent performers tbh

Mr. House-Keys screaming about composure and clearing the ball like he didn’t kick the ball into his own net against Burnley a few weeks ago.

1 Like

Yet somehow he has been the best performer out of our senior players.

Mourinho was right.

4 Likes

Great today. Not sure if I want him to cover for Tierney though. Sheffield’s attack isn’t much of a challenge.

3 Likes

Arteta pulled one of his genius moves today. We really were missing that passing impetus from defense so he really had this dood playing as a LB lmaooo. Was cute against a top 3 historically bad PL team, dunno how it will work against a better side, probably not too hot. But I do admit I was glad to see Dani playing more forward and Partey in the deeper mid position, made the football much easier to watch that’s for sure.

I wonder if it was a rehearsal for the Europa or just a specific tactic for Sheffield United only.

Ceballos who kept drifting wide on the left and Martinelli as the attacking options out there looked far more interesting than Cedric and Willian v Slavia.

Saka at #10 looked dangerous all game too until the injury (hopefully a dead leg and not muscular)

2 Likes

Xhaka at LB wasn’t too bad at all a solution, and one of the better moves Arteta has made tbf to him.

Means we can still use his positive points and not compromise Saka.

Also allow faster midfielders on the pitch to partner Partey.

1 Like

We’re gonna get roasted with Xhaka there. Imagine Rashford against him. Fucking hell.

This is where AMN would come in handy but the prick fell out with him too.

1 Like

C̶a̶p̶t̶a̶i̶n̶ Xhaka making loud noises comp.

https://player.arsenal.com/video/open-mic-sheffield-united-v-arsenal-granit-xhaka-special

Meanwhile, our actual Arsenal captain.

2 Likes

So these noises/ screaming compilations are really becoming a thing?

Yeah, football is dying.

5 Likes