Granit Xhaka

He’s still looking for midfielders regardless.
The names we’ve been linked with(Brandt, Buendia, Aouar and Bissouma we know from reliable sources) surely aren’t coming with plans to keep Xhaka long term. These guys will be coming in to be starters.
Xhaka ain’t staying for squad depth.

He’s excused for Saliba and Pepe but any players we spend considerable fees on from now on will put pressure on Arteta to play them. They promoted him to manager for a reason.

If we don’t get one in now though what’s that telling us.
Even if our season over we can’t be waiting till summer surely for adjustment.

1 Like

We will never challenge for a league title with Xhaka in our first team.

He epitomises the mediocrity and misplaced entitlement at this club.

It hurts my soul to hear the manager praise this complete waster.

My god just GTFO PLEASE

2 Likes
Would Xhaka still be at the club under Emery?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Emery liked Xhaka but he would have thrown him under the bus to save his job. Definitely.

It says that they’re banking on signing their main target in the summer.
Unfortunately, that will also mean we’re putting pressure on ESR to fill that void on his own till then.

Not that long then lol :ozil:

That’s not that bad though tbf.

You can’t really say his job is to assist people and he is decent at progressig the ball from those numbers.

I never really see it with my eyes but.

I think we know exactly why Arteta loves Xhaka. Xhaka is a barely mobile crab passer just like Arteta was at the end of his career. He’s also probably a huge fucking suck up.

I cannot wait to get him out of the club. The constant cycle of Xhaka redemption-red card-redemption is so tiresome.

2 Likes

Difficult place? Try and bring him back? He’s talking like they’re fighting a war and just suffered a huge setback, like losing half the platoon or something. It’s just a fucking red card in football you over dramatic jackass.

Either Xhaka has the mental fragility of a 10 year old or this is just more bullshit from Mikel, or both. Either way, spare me this crap about having to bring him back from a difficult place. If you can’t handle that, you have no business being anywhere near professional football, let alone playing for Arsenal.

1 Like
4 Likes

We need a ‘Lady like behaviour’ equivalent in men

Gentlemanly conduct.

4 Likes

Should work. Is that a mainstream phrase?

Lee judges is the best :arteta:

2 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like

Hes playing a lot better :+1::+1:

Will get more excited if repeated against an actual midfield and not Newcastle.

4 Likes

The biggest improvement to Xhaka’s game has been the pressuring he’s doing in midfield. Haven’t seen his bull shit just standing there with his hands behind his back for a while. He’s actually forcing opposition into bad decisions with his press. Fair play to him thats all I’ve ever really wanted from him is to stop being so passive. Win possession and recycle the ball to a true baller Partey and we look half way decent :joy::joy:

Was jammy with a lot of the interception’s due to Newcastle being that bad !?