Granit Xhaka

You’re right. I thought he could be a bench option and still do but he really should not be starting games for us at all anymore.

We had that opportunity in January to let him go to Hertha for a decent fee and get in Guimaraes who is much better and then we’d have only needed to focus on the creative side of things this summer.

Really should have taken that opportunity and it’s typical that we didn’t.

1 Like

Arteta has no problem in ostracising Ozil yet Xhaka is the first name on the team sheet.
What a manager.

1 Like

Someone get this fucking midfield terrorist out of our club. Moves like a fucking oil tanker and has about the same amount of cognitive power. Maybe we could pay Hertha a few bucks to get him out of the club so Arteta doesn’t have his security blanket anymore.

Edit: I’m still awake and absolutely furious this idiot is still starting matches at the club. This is what happens when I have a coffee late in the day.

He really does directly represent the decline, doesn’t he?

5 Likes

I mean come on here, how fucking far away was he from his man on that goal.
You can’t carry a player like that. If your that slow you have to be good enough in reading the game. Pace isn’t everything if you have speed of thought. He doesn’t have this either.
Just holding position and simple passing is a ridiculous foundation to build two thirds of the team round.

2 Likes

No CL since he signed, damn straight he does.

1 Like

Xhaka is the epitome of what our club has become.
Underwhelming, slow, indecisive and mid table level.

7 Likes

But but look at our win percentage when Xhaka doesn’t play!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Guess he gets a contract extension as well. That’s going to happen isn’t it.

1 Like

Such a predictable pass map. This guy is a hack and easily one of the worst players I’ve seen accrue so many games for Arsenal.

10 Likes

I don’t hate him like most, but it’s no coincidence since he has been a mainstay of the Arsenal midfield we haven’t qualified for the champions league.

1 Like

One of the most maddening players of the Emirates era, why couldn’t he have just left when he had that falling out with the fans. Everything goes through him to like a road to nowhere.

I think his inclusion or dropping will make or break Arteta stay.
He stays around the first team I think he falls.

1 Like

Braindead player, sideways passing, faux tough guy. I really really cannot wait for him to go somewhere else.

1 Like

This is what Arteta could see and all else could not.

Morons: “see all those arsenal managers all rated Xhaka but some internet fools think he’s shit. They obviously know better.”

Everyone else: “what happened to those managers…”

2 Likes

Sometimes when an underperforming player leaves, supporters think they’ll do better at their next club and prove us wrong.

I doubt if anyone has ever thought that about Xhaka,

2 Likes

All depends on what level his next club are at.

Think of all the missteps the club has taken so far. Loaning Guendo off to Hertha Berlin, when he’s a 22 year old who’s already superior to Xhaka and should be developing into a star player. Instead we are stuck with Xhaka who should have been loaned and is a waste of space.

2 Likes