Granit Xhaka

I think Arteta probably relates with him because they were both slow af and had to play CM in the PL. I mean I’m sure Xhaka is a great guy but these club politics of keeping these guys around just cuz they are good guys and their teammates like them isn’t cutting the mustard for me. We’ll see what happens this year but I guess there is a false hope we can get some accomplishments with him in the team.

Just waiting for his contract to be extended.

2 Likes

Xhaka played well last night. His passing into space is still handy.

Ideal world we land a replacement like Partey that can dominate the midfield with his all around dynamism but Xhaka has more use than a fair few in this squad.

In our starting xi who would u replace before u got to Xhaka? Really the only guy is Bellerin and maybeeee Laca. Xhaka is the most painfully obvious upgrade needed in the squad.

2 Likes

He follows instructions on the pitch and is almost never injured. Weak and new managers are inherently cautious so I think those things appeal to them.

1 Like

Na na naaaa naaaa na na naaaa naaaaa heyyyyyy heyyyyyy GOODBYYYEEEEEEEE

Fuck me what a great weekend. This trash can forehead gets dropped, Elneny proves that the Xhaka job can be done by any shitter with a couple of legs and feet, and now WE ARE SIGNING PARTEY!!! (I swear they better not play together lol)

4 Likes

You should probably prepare yourself for disappointment then

3 Likes

Xhaka and Partey will be our starting partnership for sure

1 Like

And Dani is going to the bench? Big yikes if so :grimacing:

3 Likes

I can see Partey being a mainstay in league matches with his partner rotating depending on form and the opposition.

Well he isn’t a guaranteed starter at the moment anyway. Why will that change? I literally have no idea if this is possible, but could all 3 play?

I think so

------Ceballer–
-----------Partey—
-----Xhaka----------

I reckon this.

If Xhaka stays in the team that’s hella sus bruh.

Partey-Xhaka
--------Ozil-------

We move!

I’m gonna continue to hold out hope Arteta is not a fucking moron. Already took the ball out of Xhaka’s hands and has given the progressive passing duties to the CBs. Took Xhaka off against lolpool and instant attack with Dani on. Dropped Xhaka the next match no fall off and Dani bossed it. Arteta can’t be this stupid he’ll make the right decision. Bye bye smooth brain :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Yeah of course

Partey 

Ceballos.          Xhaka 

Or

Partey.               Xhaka 

Ceballos

I think you’re gonna be disappointed :arteta:

Arteta will hopefully eventually learn not to be brain-dead but I feel it is too soon right now.

The illuminati still has a big grip on him.

Bro wtf are all these killuminati references for yo ?

1 Like

Is it possible that we might finally see the end of Xhaka in the starting 11???

5 Likes