Granit Xhaka

A situation that was started when Xhaka, became the leading assist maker, not for us but for the opposition, and then Emery decided that a player of his limited ability should be made captain because the other players voted for him, rather than the manager choosing him.

What Emery should have said is: “my lack of leadership, in choosing and persisting with a captain that is one of the most expensive flops to wear an Arsenal shirt, and who himself lacks leadership, hasn’t helped us.”

1 Like

Crazy thing about all this is that it’s taken this fiasco for him to get dropped for a few games.

If it hadn’t happened he’d be playing every week without question, Emery shoud get his walking papers for that reason alone.

4 Likes

Apparently Emery asked Xhaka if he was ready to play and Xhaka said “no”.

They deserve each other honestly… :pires2:

Xhaka being signed for Arsenal did not help us
Xhaka in the first team did not help us
Xhaka as captain did not help us
Xhaka did not help us
Did not help us

9 Likes

HELP US

9 Likes

I’m usually a big proponent of removing emojis for players once they leave, and you’d think that’d be doubly the case for a shitter like Xhaka.

But I honestly don’t think the forum can afford to lose these two beauties

:xhaka2: :xhaka:

9 Likes

You fucking created that situation, Dick.
Eat this.

1 Like

The difference in size triggers me. I failed the day I made them.

7 Likes

In fairness to Xhaka, Xhaka being out and not playing, still doesn’t help us.

1 Like

Can’t wait for this shitcunt to leave. Will be a glorious day, second only to when BASTARD finally leaves. Should make the latter a public holiday

8 Likes

Could be a great bargain for a German club, as he’s obviously better suited over there and his value will be minimal, we don’t exactly have the strongest hand in the negotiations

1 Like

I think I’d say yes to a Kai Havertz swap deal.

5 Likes

The last 2 games without him, the football that we played, were more enjoyable to watch, be frank.
The midfield was more cohesive and link up the forwards better.

2 Likes

When your CM captain is out of the team and you dont even notice, is he even your captain

Xhaka not playing hasn’t and won’t improve us one bit whilst Emery is at the helm, our performances vs Wolves and Vitoria have still been just as piss poor as it was with Xhaka in the side.

2 Likes

Btw, let it be known that he was asked if he could play and he said no. Granit’s weekly wages well deserved.

Steve Bruce has identified Newcastle United’s midfield as a department in need of reinforcement in January and would not turn his nose up at the chance to take Granit Xhaka on loan from Arsenal.

“We have six centre-backs and three right-backs but are a bit short in midfield areas, so we’ll have a little look at that,” said Newcastle’s manager in response to a suggestion that Unai Emery could look to offload Xhaka in the new year. “You are always looking to add that bit of quality, so we’ll see if we can.”

2 Likes

I look forward to Xhaka’s MOTM post-game interview after a Newcastle win at St James Park, where he praises the club for having real fans who support the players.

5 Likes

He probably is dumb enough to think that real support means punching horses.

1 Like

Proper Ingerlund passion that. Horse punching is up there with YNWA on a famous European night at Anfield

1 Like