Granit Xhaka

Had to check which thread I was in.

Agreed.

13 Likes

Iā€™d guarentee that was Xhakaā€™s cousin but he saw the howler tonight and was just like fuck it, Iā€™m out.

6 Likes

It was obvious Xhaka was never being bought for 55m. Not sure why youā€™re doing it to yourselves. Weā€™re stuck with the fucker for the length of his contract

No club is going to offer ā‚¬55m
As itā€™s Inter Milan that are interested in him itā€™s more likely to be 55m Lira.

We all know if Kos leaves then this is happening :smile:

ā€œā€¦ Iā€™ve been bred for this role since I was a kid when my parents gave me the keys to our homeā€

3 Likes

Iā€™m still here in Zurich, I watched the game last night at a bar here. Think the Swiss feel the same about him as we do.

That was my inclination anyway

From Henry to Fabregas to RVP to Granit Xhaka. If this happened I could forsee a situation like when Verminator was our captain, where our captain doesnā€™t play.

When thereā€™s no obvious captain and leader you know your team is in trouble.

I still think Laca makes senseā€¦ could do stopgap Sokratis or Lenoā€¦ after that, not reallyā€¦

We are all Claude

Iā€™d be happy with 55m Liraā€¦Xhaka has absolutely no leadership qualitiesā€¦he needs to be moved on.

1 Like

I feel like Claude isnā€™t well

Shouldnā€™t change the conversation of this topic to Claude but if he isnā€™t severly unwell, heā€™s insanely unfit (no shit).

I meanā€¦

tenor%20(1)

Zero resistance to gravity

6 Likes

Turns quicker than Xhaka though.

10 Likes

gotta tag @Electrifying here he is the SUUUI king on OA

4 Likes

SIU!

1 Like

Wu-Tang :rofl::rofl:

P
A
R
T
Y

P
A
R
T
Y

:tada::tada::tada::tada:

8 Likes

Selling him and Mustafi would really make the summer worthwhile. Iā€™m probably in the minority but I think this team is ripe to be blown up, have three to five years of pain (which may include dropping out of Europe) and then regrouping.

5 Likes

Definitely in favor of selling both, but I donā€™t think blowing up is necessaryā€¦ we were literally 2 points out of 3rd place and lost in the final of the Europa.

Get rid of those two and invest the rest and let a few of the youngsters coming back prove themselves and it could be an interesting season where we are similarly competitive.

ESR, Nelson, Bielek, plus a top wing and CM - keep Koss for one more seasonā€¦ wait until the following year to invest in CBā€¦

No ideal situation, but I just canā€™t see blowing things up when we are this close to top 4 - we can recycle a bit and go younger and I think still competeā€¦ Moose and Xhaka are awful imho so it isnā€™t like that is a big loss.

1 Like