Granit Xhaka

Xhaka should have told them to fuck off again

Yeah wtf was up with all that shit with Paqueta etc should have 100% been a card.

As jmb said though, the ref evened things out by not carding Xhaka later in the game for an extremely blatant foul lol

I think the ref did well in the match actually.

1 Like

Ref played advantage from Xhaka kicking it off Paqueta

Still should have been booked though

Not sure what happened to him recently but he is so shot shy. Did it a lot against West Ham and has done it today as well.

Have to say, I thought he was tremendous in the second half. Wish could say the same for Martinelli.

Would have been my MOTM if he rightly won that penalty in the end.

7 Likes

Please tell me play was allowed to continue after the clip ends :grin:

1 Like

We legit carried on. Ref gave advantage I think lol

7 Likes

This is peak Power league attitude.

And I foggin lov’it.

6 Likes

You can’t shithouse the master shithouser.

10 Likes

He’s certainly a master at baiting guys into reacting.

It’s funny because it is true

12 Likes

aaawwww no worries xhaka @Phoebica always loved you and had your back.

1 Like

Arteta should have let him at Richarlison at the end!

1 Like

Look at the lads paying attention to him. Half of them have probably no clue what the fuck he is saying but they’re just getting pumped up anyway. :rofl:

4 Likes

No doubt some of our players may have had nerves, and you know they’re being called cunts and wankers every other second while warming up.

Xhaka shifts that focus back to the what matters. They might not hear his words, but they’ll hear his voice talking with confidence and that’s all they need to hear.

3 Likes
7 Likes

Superb display. Lovely assist and found himself in very dangerous positions during the game.

4 Likes

He was superb again.
Four game on the bounce being instrumental, 3 of them were against Newcastle, Spurs and Man Utd.

2 Likes