Granit Xhaka

Does Wright not have more pre premier league anyway?

Xhaka being on that list is why weā€™ve not had CL football since he arrived.

1 Like

The unholy trinity of Mustafi / Xhaka / Lacazette is the absolute definition of our mediocrity in the years we missed out on CL football.

How Xhaka continues to survive is beyond my reasoning. His spirit animal is a cockroach.

Fuck all the mythology about the Holy Grail or whatever, Xhaka is unkillable therefore immortal - somebody needs to harvest his DNA so that we can all live forever [Voldemort voice]. Examining this fuckerā€™s genome will probably unlock interstellar travel in the process too

6 Likes

No reason to blame the players.
I donā€™t even mind to have a Sanogo on the team but the problem is, we wasted too much time and opportunities on the not up to standard players.
Even a blind could see the shortage of these players but we just had them as starters for too long and too much.

2 Likes

Genuinely worried that the guy is currently doing his badges.

Our U21 team will have the most red cards in 2029.

He ainā€™t passing any of them for appearances in the champions league unfortunately.

2 Likes

Hate to say it but watching him during All or Nothing makes me kind of want to like the guy.

2 Likes

Xhaka is a model professional, just not as good a footballer as we wished for.
The hatred he receives for telling off a bunch of football fans is unjustified.

Fans are not gods, and they can be told to shut up if one wishes.

3 Likes

When heā€™s banned in 4 games time letā€™s see what you think then.

I will think Xhaka is a cunt and football fans are bunch of cunts

2 Likes

Had a great time booing the cunt throwing our captainā€™s armband so guess that makes me a cunt woohoo

You are a member of OA. We are all officially cunts

1 Like

Feel like Iā€™m going to be using this emoji a lot to a lot of people this season :saliba: in relation to Xhakaā€™s excellent performances

Understatement of the year.

You know what it is? I still think heā€™s a dickhead for the way he acted towards the fans and I think itā€™s a little immature of him that he canā€™t bring himself to simply apologize but has to couch it in terms of fault on both sides of the relationship.

But Iā€™m quite an emotional guy as well and tbh in my last job I probably filled much of the same role within the bullpen of prosecutors as he does at Arsenal. A person who is good enough at their job to operate in a high pressure environment but who is sometimes overly emotional and prone to making mistakes because of that emotion.

2 Likes

And weā€™ll be using this one after his awful ones in reply :bellcry:

2 Likes

Wonā€™t be a lot many times, would it?
Could have toned it down to ā€˜goodā€™ performances

2 Likes

All Or Nothing spoiler

I would rather Jota have a go at that chance and we stay with 11 rather than play the majority of the game with 10 men at Anfield.

2 Likes