Granit Xhaka

If only that counted for something.

3 Likes

It obviously impressed his parents enough that they gave him their housekeys! I don’t think you understand just how impressive that it.

@mhappy I was listing players who were available to us during AFCON in Partey’s absence as a way to show why it might be a good idea to pursue Zakaria even though he’s out of contract in July.

2 Likes

We will miss Xhaka if Partey gets injured

15 Likes

Incredible powers of recovery. It hasn’t even been 2 months.

1 Like

Seeing lots of photos like this in this thread is triggering me a bit…

4 Likes

Hope he loses his passport

5 Likes

Can we bribe the pilot to ‘accidentally’ drop him off in Italy and pretend we’ve actually sold him to Roma?

6 Likes

Trust the PR machine to publish the only four photos they had of him not being a stupid brainless cunt. Pretty sickening how they’re trying to make him appear competent at kicking a ball when we all know what he’s really about.

2 Likes

Who the f goes training in Dubai? Colney not good enough for you?

3 Likes

The turd that won’t flush.

11 Likes

There’s no actual evidence of him kicking a ball there. Just swinging legs and a ball also in shot. :thinking:

Quite a problem. At times you uust have to give it a bit of a push. With the toilet brush.

:+1: :+1: :+1: :vinai: :+1:

2 Likes

JFC, he’s fucking indestructible. He’s like some B horror movie monster, always slowly (very slowly) ambling towards you.

2 Likes

How fucking terrible is it that of all the players we’ve had, the only two with great injury records and who are seemingly indestructible and made of adamantium are fucking Xhaka and Giroud.

Why the fuck did it have to be RVP and Fabregas that were made of paper mache and not two of the biggest frauds we’ve had in decades?

5 Likes

When I was in Cuba and were living in guest houses it was a daily struggle to avoid clogging the toilets with my massive danish alpha turd and their small ass bitch toilets. Had to leave two guest houses with a turd still trapped in their toilets. Not a nice gesture but what im gonna do with no toilet brush and a weak flush.

5 Likes

He’s determined to get back on the field, hamper our results and tell our fans to fuck off asap. What a legend.

8 Likes
1 Like

How about at 29.5??? mmmmm??? Please??? pwettty pweaesse???

3 Likes

We are screwed.

1 Like

Granit, my friend, the door is open for you now. What’s it gonna take? A gold watch? A testimonial?

1 Like