Granit Xhaka

The last big performance he owed us (and delivered) was the 2020 FA Cup final.

I’ll never openly root for us to lose to Spurs but an Arteta/Xhaka disasterclass against Spurs would certainly hasten the end of Big Brain’s reign of terror.

But not our misery. So we can put this on hold thanks.

Very good analysis & interpretation… Scientific finding tells the story…

You know this clown is going straight back into the starting XI.

2 Likes

Arteta loves him more than anyone else…

1 Like

Treating the deal like it’s fucking Neymar.

3 Likes
7 Likes

i just dont understand how he does it. Has he got everyone under a spell or something? From the 1st year he was here he wasn’t the right fit and was getting frustrating and here we are years and years later nothing has changed if anything it is worse and he gets and extension and is back as captain. They must have mossy rocks in their heads.

2 Likes

Xhaka looks like the real deal though. He’s big, in good shape, has a tight fade, classic footballer tattoos and my guess is that he’s a total kissass to the manager.

He’s like those old Hollywood sets that look elaborate but are actually two dimensional.

1 Like

sigh he’s coming back

3 Likes

We’ve lost every game that Xhaka has played in this season, conceding nine goals, without scoring.
Every game Xhaka hasn’t played, we’ve won, we’ve kept a clean sheet and we’ve actually scored.

Is Arteta stupid enough to pick him, when he’s available, for the game against spurs?

In fairness to Xhaka, two of those games were against Chelsea and City and the first saw us line up with arguably our worst ever starting PL 11.

I don’t think the result of either game we win changes if Xhaka is in the lineup.

Ah man, I went a whole week not remembering that guy was a thing.

9 Likes

At least he’s banned for another 2 games before he’s back to being first name on the team sheet

2 Likes

Boris needs to red list Switzerland

2 Likes

Looks like lots aren’t getting their wish, Xhaka overcoming covid no problem.

What do you mean?

I read plenty of comments from Arsenal fans hoping Xhaka was flawed from covid for a substantial period of time.

Sigh, people forget it’s just a game.

I was only hoping for a coma or something

4 Likes