Granit Xhaka

Liverpool are a professional football club, run by qualified professionals from top to bottom. We are a joke of a club, run by jokers from top to bottom. The level of incompetency that this club operates at should be a crime.

5 Likes

To be fair to Liverpool, they can sell players for more because they don’t over pay their fringe players.

Our club is run so badly that we pay world class wages to players that don’t deserve it then when we want to move them on, other clubs simply can’t afford to pay them.

7 Likes

Thats a good point tbh but doesn’t absolve us of a lot of incompetence overall though.

3 Likes

Xhaka is pushing? Let him cover a part of the transfer fee then!

3 Likes

We have no control or plans on any of these negotiations.
We look so amateurish on every deal. Obvious we needed to break a lot of this squad up during last season and we are just stumbling around here in the dark.
Roma have done us over easy here. They’ve bossed this negotiation start to finish.

3 Likes

When was the last time we forced a move on a player? Adebayor? At least that was he said.
Fucking hell.

What to expect when we let them have Mkhitaryan for free last summer. They know we’re an easy mark.

1 Like

Haven’t seen Xhaka press anything this hard in his life :arteta:

Rather ironic that the most urgent he’s ever been at Arsenal is him trying to leave the club. Better late than never

10 Likes

RvP :wright:

4 Likes

The great thing about Xhaka is that, when ever you think you can’t despise a player more, he always comes up with the goods.

Is it me, or has he got an annoying face that is quite punchable?

Mourinho and Xhaka deserve each other.

5 Likes

He looks like an asshole, plays like an asshole, behaves like an asshole. It’s fair to say he is an asshole.

4 Likes

Mkay, bye. Thanks for dragging the technical level of our midfield down over half a decade. :wave: Santi Cazorla didn’t die for this nonsense.

Won’t be long before he starts getting mouthy in the press about how awful it was to play for Arsenal. It’s like “yeah we know, we had to watch you play!”

8 Likes

God I hope this is true. I want this cunt gone.

3 Likes

At last something we can agree on!

1 Like

Feel like he has been on the verge of signing for Roma every day for the last 2 months.

6 Likes

Yes it’s taken some time but it will all be worth it when we become instantly better once he leaves.

3 Likes

(your barred) instead of 34 when he finally fucks off sham

Former gunners, lock thread, forget it ever happened.

6 Likes

I wanted to give him away for free but I guess €20m is fine too.

9 Likes