Granit Xhaka

That’s the point really. When you’re dependent on Granit fucking Xhka then you shouldn’t wonder why you’re so poor.

2 Likes

Ever since he has come we have played the worst football we have ever played in my life. He has been the centrepiece and figurehead of this decline as you say.

He is so slow and cumbersome that he managed to kill off Wenger ball.

People calling him crucial. Fuck off.

Arsenal fans have a brain eating parasite that is the number one pandemic in 2021 it seems

1 Like

I don’t agree with you much man but fucking hell, you have echoed my thoughts to perfection. This cunt is why we are where we are.

He is an absolute disease and the poster boy for disgusting, negative football. Each of our last 3 managers have backed him and each have lost their jobs. What a fucking antichrist of arsenal this boy is.

4 Likes

Our football really went down a step from 2015-16 to 2016-17 and a big part was this guy.

Everything needs to be on that left foot, and the same L1 + triangle ball will be played to the LB. Yawn.

3 Likes

I always wanted to do this.

• Xhaka
  • Mustafi

0 voters

And I’m not leaving a ‘neither’ option.

Mustafi is one of my least favourite Arsenal players ever. At least Xhaka adds a tiny bit to his game and he can score some screamers tbf to him. Mustafi was just a constant headache

Not even close for me.

Xhaka is an okay player with little football intelligence and makes semi regular mistakes but can pass the ball well

Mustafi is an awful player who constantly makes mistakes, so many that you wouldn’t want him playing in midfield, let alone as the last line of defence…

I wouldn’t mind having Xhaka as a bench/squad option (if it didn’t impact our transfer options), Mustafi on the other hand :clown_face:

2 Likes

Did you ask… who is a better player, or who is worse??

Xhaka by a country mile.

True, I didn’t specify. Maybe it was on purpose. :henry2:

1 Like

The fact he said “And I’m not leaving a ‘neither’ option” implies it’s who’s worse. I’m not sure too many people would answer ‘neither’ to who is the worse player :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The only constant at this club is that Xhaka starts and plays no matter who the manager is.

2 Likes

Can’t be arsed blaming one player at this point it’s clear we’ve hired two fucking anti-football managers with no intention to attack or build the play and that could have flown if it worked but after the FA Cup win it didn’t. The keeper, defence and deep midfield are being instructed to pass sideways like wankers and they have no clue.

3 Likes

Xhaka shits all over Mustafi.

2 Likes

I predicted the same for Bellerin and Leno too. :grimacing:
Need to change my username to Nostradamus.

21 Likes

2021 isn’t so bad after all :relaxed:

Luiz and Xhaka likely to leave…All we need now to make this a great end of season is Willian and Arteta to feck off, and we are good to go…

5 Likes

Another player I don’t mind going, but another player that’s currently in our best 11 so it’ll be interesting to see what the plan is.

5 Likes

I see no plan. Arteta seems to rely way to much on Xhaka. Don’t blame him though, the options are limited.