Granit Xhaka

You must be new to the Internet. Take your time and go slowly, it can be a little overwhelming at first. :poldi:

4 Likes

Who is doing that?

In a player thread talking about the lack of outfield signings over the past two years,
as opposed to talking about a signing we have actually madeā€¦ and how decent he looks.

Not digging people out and probably just being a big pedantic cunt.

Anyway evening you lovely lot :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Tell em bruh, this is what Iā€™ve been dealing with for the past 8 yearsā€¦

1 Like

Everyoneā€™s entitled to there opinion, just get tired of the negativity mate, all over Twitter etc

1 Like

Tbh mate I get fed up of being negative. But if thats how you see it its how I call it.

3 Likes

Perhaps it isnā€™t the best thread for such comments, but that doesnā€™t equate to anyone using the Xhaka signing as a stick to beat Wenger with.

No, fair doā€™s mate. Iā€™m on a bit of a Arsenal positivity kick atm. So as I say , probably me being a twunt lol

2 Likes

Arsenal and positivity in the same sentence? Whoahh. Well stick around here long enough and the positivity will be drained real quick bro.

1 Like

I like the cut of your jib Magic Man, welcome to the forum. Have you just joined us recently or were you on the old site?

1 Like

Thanks mate ! Yh was on the old site but mainly just browsed tbh, few little pearls of bullshit here n there lol

Seem a decent mob ā€¦so Iā€™ll look forward to what , fackin hopefully ! will be an enjoyable season on here :ok_hand:t2: :red_circle::white_circle:ļø

1 Like

AW can get nearly everyone on board with signing a couple more players like Xhaka at positions of need.:wink:

It will be hard to not be meh or negative if the season starts slow and we drop points trying to be frugal instead of getting business done. Do you really want to see another groundhog day season? I donā€™t. Will anyone be shocked when the team is short with injuries and the clubā€™s refusal to buy or steadfast belief in crocked players like Wilshere comes up short again?

Oh, and Ozil and Sanchez have contracts coming up. What do you think their mindset will be if the club doesnā€™t strengthen?

This really is the window for AW to break character and get some moves made.

1 Like

No one wants to see the team drop points or struggle to get deals over the line, but until that happens why worry about it ?

I for one , was quite enthused by the all star game ā€¦ I know the opposition wasnā€™t much to shout about but theyā€™re half way through their season, and we looked sharper and more incisive for the most part, so Iā€™m relatively happy . As I said earlier , trying to not shit the bed just yet.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s not many positive thinkers left on here Magic, welcome to the clubā€¦Hope your tin hat is on order!

John

4 Likes

Another good half for Xhaka. Some nice passes forward and looks in command out there. I like him more and more each game.

3 Likes

Heā€™s a handsome fucker.

1 Like

How did he do? Any good highlight vids out there?

1 Like

Not really no, not pixel wise anyway there is this one floating about tho

Absolutely love Xhaka and Wenger for pulling a rabbit out the hat. I still canā€™t believe it thought he had Pep written over him all day long.

1 Like

Seems like he will definitely be first choice.
I wonder who would strike a god chemistry with him.

I hope itā€™s Cazorla. God we need creativity.

1 Like

Heā€™s going to be a monster for us, strong, great vision and solid af overall.

1 Like