Granit Xhaka

What I see when Xhaka is mentioned:

2 Likes

Time for Xhaka bye byes

3 Likes

Whoever could you mean Pheebs? Hmm? :bergkamp2:

2 Likes

All these cringey words do seem genuine when they come from Xhaka.
He is a limited player but he does want to do his best.

2 Likes

Fuck off

5 Likes

How many times has he told us that he is a leader?Fucking hell Granit, we get it. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Imagine having such a toothless leader of the club. No wonder we fucking suck balls. This dood who has zero ability thinks heā€™s leading our team or something :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yepā€¦ when the game is on the line, we need something special, is ANY single player looking at Xhaka and thinking he is the guy to pull us through?

1 Like

Probably. Apparently he good with the youngsters and is pretty respected in the dressing room.

You should focus more on the anti Bellenderin campaign. Atleast this guy tries his best, unlike the carrot eating fashion merchant.

1 Like

Hector gives his best, itā€™s just not always good enough, but itā€™s not for lack of effort or commitment. But him I can believe talking about how much it means to play for Arsenal, much more so than this house key merchant.

I know which one I want rid of first, hands down.

11 Likes

9 likes already. Fek me i might aswell retire like eyezil.

Do the decent thing. Show your class and deliver the badge to the man.:lying_face:

Time to stop playing favourites Mikel.
Xhaka was atrocious at LCM and was responsible for the goal we conceded.
Sucks now that the only alternative is Willock. Imagine if we had another midfielder to play in a midfield trioā€¦

3 Likes

What do our managers see in this guy, please tell me. A bang average footballer who has the odd good game. Come on Mikel, time to drop this guy.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve always said it about him, bang fucking average with a weak left foot, slow as fuck and turns like a lorry

2 Likes

The backing of this clown when he was half way out the door tells you the managers outlook.
Was told on here it was temporary. Knew it wasnā€™t and itā€™s why we wont progress for a long time.

5 Likes

Clueless and horrible defending when covering as a CB there. How the actual fuck does this incompetent shitshow get to play week in week out? He must be Messi in training.

2 Likes

Ever since he became the centrepiece weā€™ve declined, but as weā€™ve declined heā€™s been rated higher and higher by our managers it seems. Inconceivable.

2 Likes