Granit Xhaka

No matter the context, that meme always gets a like from me.

1 Like

Cannot wait to see this waste of space parked on the bench where he belongs. God is great. :clap::bell:

3 Likes

Love too see this arrogant prick face today on this signing.

Not sure why people think signing Partey means we have to banish Xhaka to the reserves. Xhaka will still be a good piece to have in the squad and I imagine Partey and Xhaka may even play together in a number of situations.

One of our major problems for the last 12 years or so is having decent quality depth to last an entire season.

Itā€™s hyperbole. I know heā€™s not going anywhere. Arteta may actually play them together. I just think Xhaka has reached his ceiling in terms of usefulness. If we want to move forward as a club heā€™s not a good piece to build around.

2 Likes

No

1 Like

Id love to replace this cunt with Super John McGinn

Show some respect to the undisputed best captain and second best midfielder in the Premier League.

1 Like

Jordan Henderson

ā€œxHaKA waS A StaTsDna sIGnINg FoRced on WeNGEr"

4 Likes

@shamrockgooner prophecy on the book coming too fruition here.:grin:

I just donā€™t see how all of these guys didnā€™t notice the sheer lack of athleticism of Xhaka which limits us so much

1 Like

Iā€™ve always found it laughable that people think anybody could have been forced on Wenger lol.

16 Likes

Because he has titanic ā€œmental strengthsā€

:facepalm:

He isnā€™t even intelligent or quick thinking, which makes his physical limitations even more pronouncedā€¦ I want to stab myself in the eyes when I see him collapse back onto the feet of our defenders.

1 Like

What did I do? :grin:

1 Like

Predicting a certain American poster would be in the mud when Weng revealed he was endorsing this signing.

1 Like

Wenger used to go on about ā€œmental strengthā€ a lot.
He would say our players showed mental strength, as well as quality, yet the opposite was true.

When we genuinely had a team full of players with mental and physical strength we were successful but to say that about some of the teams we had near the end of his career with us, was simply not true, and he knew it.

There were a lot of players he bought in his last few seasons that werenā€™t good enough and to suggest that somehow they were bought without his knowledge isnā€™t true.

It still doesnā€™t say that Wenger scouted Xhaka extensively, it was other scouts and Cagigao. Fact remains that our scouting strategy changed from Wenger being heavily involved in 2013 to not being involved when stat DNA came. When we bought a player 2013 and prior Wenger spent a lot of time watching him, after Stat DNA he didnā€™t. And thats why u get a lot of big money signings that are shit after around 2015 or so. But n e ways keep trying to spin that narrative boys :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Itā€™s sound reasoning. The illogical part tho, considering how Wenger was buying players for the first 18 years or so of his career here, is that all of a sudden heā€™d start buying shit expensive players. That period coincides perfectly with the introduction of stat DNA. And itā€™s also well documented Wenger didnā€™t want guys like Perez and the scouts didnā€™t want Mustafi but we bought those guys anyways. So umm yeah Wenger was saddled with players he didnā€™t want and those are just facts :grin::+1:

Correlation =/ Causationā€¦

its a fun narrative and I know you will persist with itā€¦ but even if you believe this nonsense (even Baseball, the ultimate StatDNA sport doesnā€™t work this way), the buck stops with Big Wengā€¦ he signed off on every signing.

8 Likes

And Wenger made him captain and played him for every game lol

8 Likes