Granit Xhaka

If he’d took some of this attitude on the pitch we might have got somewhere.
Guess it’s just self centered stuff though in reality.

1 Like

Last one cos it’s a bit of good news.

6 Likes

Pls pls pls pls pls

This is totally true. I know for a fact that Arsenic is well connected in the real estate circles in Milano, so it should come as no surprise that he is in possession of that information about Xhaka.

2 Likes

Our commiserations @Gio

5 Likes

Arsenic doesnt claim to be ITK he just reposts Arsenal articles

No shit

If true gazidis is useful for a change…just not for ac milan :henry2:

Look how bad we look in attack now that he’s gone, we need him back!! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I’d way rather the board act on Emery over us selling Xhaka if I got to choose one, no Xhaka our level of play hasn’t and won’t improve one bit.

3 Likes

“Insulting and swearing at your own captain will cause upset and a bad atmosphere for the team you are actually supposed to be supporting; that makes no sense to me and weakens the team’s spirit.”

Man this guy needs to just shut the fuck up.

11 Likes

His biggest problem that assists his woes is his conceited attitude.

1 Like

Who said that

Someone who thinks his regular on pitch mistakes doesn’t weaken the team’s spirit, rather it’s the one time booing that weakens it.

1 Like

I’ll give you one guess :xhaka2:

Unbelievable attitude on this guy, kinell’.

3 Likes

Since De Laurentiis is talking about getting rid of players because of some childish in-house drama for a few days now we should be all over Allan for the winter window and offer him Xhaka in return, now’s our time to pounce :giroud3:

Zlatan just sold his Milano apartment. I wonder to whom :giroud3:

Come on Agent Fabian!