Granit Xhaka

Terrible rank.

No way should that clown be a captain.

Laca or Auba for me

2 Likes

Xhaka, Ozil, Sok,

Cant actually think of two more. Maybe Bellerin but still has some growing to do.

The fact we have no obvious captain says allot about this club. As is the fact Xhaka has somehow got it.

1 Like

I think Iā€™d personally have given it to Laca or Leno, but yeah midfielders are often the choice.

Well a player has to be at the club for a few years to get respect. Although yes, Lacazette makes more sense but essentially we have no captain material players

lol

4 Likes

Heā€™s gonna play himself out of the side this season. Watch.

I doubt he knows. He just sounds like a moron to me, and he plays like a moron on the pitch as well, makes sense to me.

1 Like

Xhaka is a worthy captain in the same way I would be a worthy candidate to play Oprah Winfrey in a feature length biopic.

Iā€™m not a woman, Iā€™m not black and Iā€™ve never been raped, ergo a perfect fucking fit

2 Likes

i am so on board you channeling Malcolm Tucker since you got his avi
I can hear what youā€™ve just said in his voice :arteta:

2 Likes

this means that Ceballos wonā€™t be starting?

Iā€™m hoping we donā€™t give him the captaincy and that heā€™s more a squad player then first teamer this season. Iā€™m just not confident with this guy in our first 11, that Brighton performance at home last season was a disgrace. He can have a good game but he always have a mistake or two in him that leads to something bad for us.

Unless he improves massively, iā€™m expecting this to be his last season for us.

3 Likes

I donā€™t want him anywhere near the starting xi but Emery seems high on him unfortunately. My prediction is he will be captain but eventually Emery will realize how bad he is and relegate him to the bench where heā€™ll be Per like in his captaincy.

1 Like

Yeah that entire piece is worth a listen. Fun stuff.

Sell! Sell! Sell!

4 Likes

Canā€™t be true. We couldnā€™t be that lucky.

3 Likes

Guy is probably chatting shite.

1 Like

Yeah not sure iā€™ll be believing transfer rumours from a guy with 200 followers

DONā€™T YOU DARE DO THIS TO ME!

Yeah thatā€™s total bullshit

NEXT