Granit Xhaka

Acoording to bullshit. Bullshit wants bullshit to replace bullshit who’s on their way to bullshit.

Sweet.

2 Likes

What triggers MM more?

• Arsenic
  • Love Island

0 voters

1 Like

Yeah not really sure what the problem is with Arsenic. He isn’t making up stuff himself, he’s just collating data from other sources. All stories under one roof, it’s quite a useful service really.

3 Likes

Like a trash collector :santi:

4 Likes

Not just Arsenic. The whole transfer period is just full of shite. It’s not even interesting stuff either. Just throw away tweets here and there. Nothing interesting to read, like detailed articles on why certain transfers may be happening.

At least it creates discussion though, so at least thats a positive.

3 Likes

Yeah for me it is about learning about players and speculating about needs… the thing that is so damn frustrating is that we know we have assets we WANT to get rid of and we probably can’t/won’t for various reasons… so the whole thing feels f*ing annoying.

In an ideal world, fans would only analyse and discuss transfers when confirmed on Arsenal.com. But it aint an ideal world and people want the juicy gossip of every transfer that might or might not happen.

The only thing i find a little annoying personally is when people feel the need to react, analyse and interpret every single shitty rumour as it being the truth.

That doesn’t sound like an ideal world. That sounds bloody boring! What do we discuss in the meantime? I want to dream about us signing 217 world class players, not twiddle my thumbs while I wait for Arsenal to confirm that we’re bringing in some no mark from Ligue 1 on loan.

Wouldn’t the forum be a little bit dead over the summer without the transfer gossip?

people can always join the Reality TV thread if they want to engage in such superficial farmer talk tbh.

or head over to the rumour mill… :man_shrugging:

The party has been cancelled :disappointed:

Oh fuck it. Stick with Puma then.

ALL HOPE IS LOST!!!

It’s inevitable boys, this key merchant will be the Arsenal captain next season.
Enter Darkest Timeline Arc…

4 Likes

Atletico signed a player therefore Xhaka will be Arsenal’s captain.

These journalists keep excelling themselves

4 Likes

Are we in for a Friday night Jakey madness?!?!

:giroud3:

2 Likes

Mon en

Brian Clough would of fixed Xhaka

3 Likes